Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Scooby!
    If I trawl through the Fred Winter 2019 thread, will I find next years winner?

Comment

• What is the plan for him next year....

Ruby said it'll be the usual battle between him wanting to go Arkle and Willie wanting to go CH!

With Laurina and Melon being on Willie's mind for chasing..... Champion Hurdler?

Comment

• Don't like 'told you so' comments, but the trends stood up for the Betfair Hurdle and 4 year olds again.

No doubt we will have the same debate again next season

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
          That is tremendous, he almost went through the rail coming out onto the track for anyone who didn’t see and he’s still absolutely tanked home
          Yeah I saw that , I thought he was going to go straight through , Looked like Ruby had a Job on his hands,
          to steer him round and calm him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
            I know im going to get dogs abuse for this but the way Klassical Dream battled back yesterday reminded me of Altior when he won the Sky Bet Supreme novices trial prior to winning the Supreme. Horses who but their head in tight spaces at a finish tend to prove they have loads left in the tank. I only mention the Altior comparison coz I remember people saying that Altior was lucky to win especially coz Maputo broke down and without that Maputo would of beaten him. I had different view and I think its reasonable to conclude that Maputo wouldnt of beaten him (obviously we will never know for sure). Im not saying Klassical Dream is the next Altior but I do think what he did not only marks him down as tough but I also think he had loads left in the tank and depending on how good Angels Breath is I expect him to win the Supreme. I accept Archie that Aramon enhanced his claims and looks a very worthy challenger and wont be far away but I was blown away with that from Klassical dream. (i know not everyone will share this opinion)

Just saying ;-)

Comment

• Didn't see anyone knocking Klassical Dream to be honest Billy, but looks like you were right about him. Not so much Angel's Breath.... but you win some you lose some!

Where you think Klassical Dream will end up next season?

Comment

• Was just having a bit of fun Kev, hoping to shed my amateur status lol. Not sure what they will do with him, my guess would be Arkle if i had to. Hope everyone is a having a great week.

Comment

• Ruby said yesterday be usual dilemma with one of ours, Chasing or Champion Hurdle

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                    Ruby said yesterday be usual dilemma with one of ours, Chasing or Champion Hurdle
                    I think chasing as Mullins must have better that havent ran or injured this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                      Was just having a bit of fun Kev, hoping to shed my amateur status lol. Not sure what they will do with him, my guess would be Arkle if i had to. Hope everyone is a having a great week.
                      Haha, you too Billy!

Through the card today I reckon

Comment

Working...
                      X