Page 214 of 234 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2337
    Top Amateur
    Said this on thread earlier, horses that do what he did have loads left, he will be underrated going forward coz of the distance of his win, to do that means he is going very close in this lads.

Top Amateur
    Allowance or not, Im absolutely staggered Fakir is fav for this race. Will be dead against him in this myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    Allowance or not, Im absolutely staggered Fakir is fav for this race. Will be dead against him in this myself.
    Kevin Blake all buy gave the game away on the FFP to my untrained ear.

I think the market has over reacted to him running in this race though... but I wouldn't dismiss him at all.

Despite the question being about Mister Fisher Nicky has to drop Angel's Breath into the answer, think he's trying to tell us something

Top Amateur
    Really interested in Price D'Aubrelle tomorrow at Punchestown. Had a feeling for him months ago and backed him eachway but has missed a host of engagements. Does anyone know whether this is ground related? Just doesn't seem likely to be much different tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by delsie777 View Post
    Really interested in Price D'Aubrelle tomorrow at Punchestown. Had a feeling for him months ago and backed him eachway but has missed a host of engagements. Does anyone know whether this is ground related? Just doesn't seem likely to be much different tomorrow.
    Was pulled at weekend due to the ground. It's softened up a little now. So he's good to go.
    .stats boys won't like him. But I'd be hoping he goes well here

3lb Claimer
    Around this time last year, I was considering binning my Melon slips and cashing out a couple on B365.

Considering the same on Annamix, if he doesn’t have an entry this week, you’d assume that was it on that front.

Triumph Ballymore Supreme Spud split with JP...my guess

Mark Walsh will ride Sir Erec in Triumph. Barry will ride Fakir. Joseph plenty of entries in Supreme and Mark will ride one. looks like Barry rides Champagne Platimun reading nickys blog. Angels Breath best of NJHs but hard to back now imo. Champ Barry’s in ballymore - Mark on Mulryans - birchdale/dd for spud for Barry - mark on rhinestone in spud.

Top Amateur
    Surprised that Fakir has been made fav now with PPs

3lb Claimer
    Madness.......