Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Wondering if Scooby will be sitting there with his copy/paste notes from the Fred Winter (I think) thread last season about Klassical Dream for tomorrow....

Would have to go down as one of the best shouts on this forum, certainly in my time on here, if it were to happen.
    I'll try and find it... watch this space.

Comment

• So this is from the Fred Winter 2018 thread:

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Would appreciate if someone could add pesk ebrel and KLASSICAL DREAM to this market before entries come out with 365. Might get a silly price if I don't ask. And I'm very keen to back. The latter is mullins rich ricci and he Has enough runs. Both ran in the same race which is top draw form.
      He could go short when entries revealed imo. And might be able to steal 33/1 plus now.
      Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Requested.
      Thanks.
      Will be interesting to see if he's entered. And the opening price. Or kept as a novice for next season.
      Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      No luck

"Hi

Thank you for your email.

All entries for the handicap races at Cheltenham will be announced on Thursday, at this point we will release on site all definitive runners.

At this point, you will be able to select your horse if it is a confirmed runner.

If you have any further queries, we may ask you to confirm your four-digit security number. If you are unable to recall your four-digit security number, scroll to the bottom of the bet365 website, select bet365 FAQ and refer to What if I forget my four-digit security number.

Kind regards,

The bet365 Team"

Iv wasted your time there kev.
      Given you Next years supreme winner though

Win lose or draw, that is some shout to have the near fav... scooby is already infamous from last years tipping but worth highlighting all the same!
      Last edited by Kevloaf; 11 March 2019, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Haha that's the one Kev, you have more patience than me to find that.

Cracking shout!

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
          Haha that's the one Kev, you have more patience than me to find that.

Cracking shout!
          I also have a search function to be fair

Tokey Dokey 5 places 200/1 is a bit big isn't it - I know JM was interested in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            I also have a search function to be fair

Tokey Dokey 5 places 200/1 is a bit big isn't it - I know JM was interested in him.
            I would have wanted him to have completed in the Dovecote though

Comment

• I don't think a race has ever driven me as mad as this one. No idea what i'll end up backing but I can't wait for it regardless, shaping up to be a belter!

Comment

• 365 Extra Places Market is worth a look...Mr Fisher is 8.00 1/4 odds paying 9 places, Aramon is 7.5

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorvik View Post
                  I don't think a race has ever driven me as mad as this one. No idea what i'll end up backing but I can't wait for it regardless, shaping up to be a belter!
                  I've got 6 darts at this and I'm still not confident that I've got the winner!
                  Angels Breath, Klassical Dream, Elixir De Nutz, The Big Bite, Itchy Feet & Vision d'Honneur

I've still got my SkyBet "Free" throw to add.... but still not confident!!

Comment

• Angels Breath (Nico de Boinville)

I wasn’t at all disappointed with his run in the Dovecote (carrying a 5lbs penalty) as he’d been off for a while because I’d be unable to get a run into him and we also had to re-vaccinate which is never ideal a week or so before having a race. Everything has gone well since and he worked with Epatante last week and I was extremely happy with what I saw and he comes into this race in great shape. Dai Walters also has Al Dancer in the race, and he’ll be hard to beat, but this race has always been the plan and his owners have not put any pressure on me to go down the Ballymore route. Nico got off him at a Kempton and said he wants a fast run 2m which he’s almost certain to get here and he won an Irish Point to Point on soft/heavy so I have no worries where the ground is concerned and he’ll have come on plenty for the Kempton run.
                    Mister Fisher (James Bowen)

I adore this horse and thought he put up a very good performance in the Rossington Main at Haydock last time. I never really needed another run with him because he already had experience and he’s been in great shape ever since. He’s a big horse who will make a fantastic chaser in time but he’s not slow and jumps very well and I’m very excited about seeing what he can do. He’s certainly not a stable second string and James has won on him so it makes sense for him to ride again.

Comment

• Originally posted by chunker86 View Post
                      365 Extra Places Market is worth a look...Mr Fisher is 8.00 1/4 odds paying 9 places, Aramon is 7.5
                      Ok - probably being thick, but is my reading (per below) correct on how the Extra Places Market works?

In the above example - you get the 9 places at a quarter of 8/1, but if Mister Fisher were to win, the win part gets paid out at 8/1?

Comment

• Elixir de Nutz NR

Comment

• Elixir de nuits out

Comment

• That hurts, there is late and then there’s that

Comment

• Such a shame at this late stage, would have made all the running as well I imagine. Who do we fancy to go out front now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam93 View Post
                                Such a shame at this late stage, would have made all the running as well I imagine. Who do we fancy to go out front now?
                                Brandon Castle, definitely

Comment

Working...
                                X