Page 11 of 306 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 3055
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Annamix going to be smashed in again. Mullins talking about the work he was doing at home this morning on itv. Asterion forlonge for the bumper
    Just seen that Scooby. Any info on the bumper horse he mentioned? Osteria Falonga (excuse the spelling)

  2. #102
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    460
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Annamix going to be smashed in again. Mullins talking about the work he was doing at home this morning on itv. And Asterion forlonge for the bumper
    Cheers Scooby.Mrs was chopsing in my ear and i missed it

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
    Just seen that Scooby. Any info on the bumper horse he mentioned? Osteria Falonga (excuse the spelling)
    Willie Mullins were on the mark when the former parted with 290,000 to secure the Suirview Stables-consigned Asterion Forlonge.

    A four-year-old who was last seen winning a maiden point-to-point at Oldtown on Sunday, Asterion Forlonge shares his sire with another of Mullins' recruits in Grade 1 scorer Bacardys as both are by Haras de Cercy resident Coastal Path.

    Kirk said: "The sire was a help because we have a couple of horses in the stables by Coastal Path and he's a well respected sire in France. I like the way he won his point-to-point - he finished off the race very well - and we've been very lucky buying stock from Pat Doyle too.

    "He'll go back to Willie's yard and he'll be a horse for next season."

  4. #104
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    460
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
    Just seen that Scooby. Any info on the bumper horse he mentioned? Osteria Falonga (excuse the spelling)
    33/1 with 365

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by somer1 View Post
    33/1 with 365
    Yep already took it. As everyone else will. And theres substance to back up his words . Was just waiting to hear he stays in bumpers


    El barra and shadow rider the other 2 to look out for alot later in the season.
    Last edited by Scooby91; 10-27-2018 at 02:28 PM.

  6. #106
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    460
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Yep already took it. As everyone else will. And theres substance to back up his words . Was just waiting to hear he stays in bumpers


    El barra and shadow rider the other 2 to look out for alot later in the season.
    Just took the 33/1 on Asterion and put it in a double with annamix

  7. #107

  8. #108
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    Not available in Ireland

  9. #109
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,788
    Felix Desjy won today at Galway . shortened up for this race , but unchanged for the Ballymore hdl.

  10. #110
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    611
    Annamix pretty much 10s across the board bar 365 who still go 14s. Glad I went back in when the 20s was still knocking around.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •