Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting the same connections sent last years winner to have his first race at Stratford as well and Summerville Boy got beat on first outing.

Comment

• Interesting video on atr from rich ricci, sounds pretty bullish on annamix towards the end.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• If it’s the vid ATR posted from RR being interviewed at Lingfield then his words were ‘It’s very funny with the supreme, you pick the Mr Blobby colours, our pink and green, the Ricci horse, and that seems to be the favourite. But this fella’s got some class and I hope he can do us justice’.

Don’t know where you got bullish from. RR is always hounded at this time of year for his ‘one to follow’. Given where he is now vs the same point in the last 3-4 years I’m not surprised he has named a horse none of us have ever seen before as his one to follow.

Comment

• I'm actually more surprised by Willies confidence in the horse. From memory I do not remember him being quite so positive on one that hadn't hit a race course in Ireland/UK beforehand.

He usually comes out with the lines 'we think he's smart, but he needs to show it on the track' but all I seem to be hearing are positive updates from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            Mister Blue Sky

“He impressed me hugely at Wexford. For a four-year-old coming off the Flat to jump the way he did and to race the way he did, I think this fellow is top notch.”
            Just read this article too on R.uk and if the supreme is the likely race , might have to have a nibble.

Comment

• Pym declared in the Ascot race won by Altior tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                I'm actually more surprised by Willies confidence in the horse. From memory I do not remember him being quite so positive on one that hadn't hit a race course in Ireland/UK beforehand.

He usually comes out with the lines 'we think he's smart, but he needs to show it on the track' but all I seem to be hearing are positive updates from him.
                Agreed CoD, this is what has raised my confidence levels this last week, just hope he makes it to the track this year!

Comment

• Raya Time declared tomorrow at Down Royal.

Comment

• Mister Fisher is entered at Newbury next week. He has the potential to be a real springer in this market if he wins nicely. Other than reluctantly backing Annamix, he's my only other bet in this race so far.

Comment

• Raya Time (still 40/1 for supreme) has been smashed from 3/1 into 7/4 favourite at Down Royal today. Brace Yourself looks fairly smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                        Raya Time (still 40/1 for supreme) has been smashed from 3/1 into 7/4 favourite at Down Royal today. Brace Yourself looks fairly smart.
                        Miracle he finished ffs

Comment

• How he never went down is beyond me,

Comment

• Pym looked bit one paced today , step up in trip beckons.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                              Miracle he finished ffs
                              Summerville Boy wasn't exactly firing on all cylinders last season, so still plenty of time. Wouldn't be too downbeat just yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beast View Post
                                Pym looked bit one paced today , step up in trip beckons.
                                Missed the race, how bad was it? Definitely not a Supreme hope? Can still cash out a few bets with him in for minimal loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X