Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not home long and catching up with today’s racing, delighted to have VD at around 90s for a tenner, less so that I’d left 4 quid On the lay side at 75s that went during the race today....very sloppy...haha! Anyway sounds like it went to a good home Scooby, and you probably deserve it as only backed him after you put him up

Comment

• I am not sure that Vision D’Honneur would be aimed at this race, so I took the ‘Win Any a Race’ option instead. I am expecting either the Ballymore or Albert Bartlett. One more run gets him into handicapping territory too, and that probably comes at the Dublin Racing Festival. A win there, or a significant graded race placing, should see him get into the Martin Pipe, and possibly even some of the other races.
      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamptonfox View Post
        I am not sure that Vision D’Honneur would be aimed at this race, so I took the ‘Win Any a Race’ option instead. I am expecting either the Ballymore or Albert Bartlett. One more run gets him into handicapping territory too, and that probably comes at the Dublin Racing Festival. A win there, or a significant graded race placing, should see him get into the Martin Pipe, and possibly even some of the other races.
        I expect and going by the stable sponsors odds he'll be going for the 2miler at the Dublin racing festival. Where he will likely meet the likes of aramon and the horse who beat him klassical dream / entoucas etc....
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• I did the same as you, hamptonfox.

Most of my book is a/r, because I'm a lazy, mug

Originally posted by evertoncal
          Is he your boyfriend lad?
          Are you 12 years old, lad?

Just waiting for denman now, and that's the day done

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamptonfox View Post
            I am not sure that Vision D’Honneur would be aimed at this race, so I took the ‘Win Any a Race’ option instead. I am expecting either the Ballymore or Albert Bartlett. One more run gets him into handicapping territory too, and that probably comes at the Dublin Racing Festival. A win there, or a significant graded race placing, should see him get into the Martin Pipe, and possibly even some of the other races.
            He doesn't have many, if any, options for this so I expect him to end up here by default.

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
              So you won’t belive Scooby on here but you’ll belive Michael Looby on Twitter?
              I imagine Twitter is where Scooby got the information from as there was a fair bit of chatter. Either way everyone has to make their own decision on what to trust and what to ignore.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                I imagine Twitter is where Scooby got the information from as there was a fair bit of chatter. Either way everyone has to make their own decision on what to trust and what to ignore.
                I need to get myself on Twitter it seems!

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                  I need to get myself on Twitter it seems!
                  Not sure about that.

A helluva lot of white noise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    Not sure about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      Not sure about that.

Exactly. Whilst you can get some snippets from trainers and owners etc, there are an infinite of number casual tweeters who are purely posting opinion passed off as fact.

Comment

Exactly. Whilst you can get some snippets from trainers and owners etc, there are an infinite of number casual tweeters who are purely posting opinion passed off as fact.
                        I'll stick to this forum then as the vast majority of information is excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                          There's a couple worth following ie bill esdaile who goes round the actually yards. And will quote the trainer word for word rather than giving his own interpretation. Which I often find useful.

Also @gambling_com I'd give a shout to as they also go to mullins yard and are genuine.
                          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                            There's a couple worth following ie bill esdaile who goes round the actually yards. And will quote the trainer word for word rather than giving his own interpretation. Which I often find useful.

Also @gambling_com I'd give a shout to as they also go to mullins yard and are genuine.
                            Excellent thank you, will take a look if I take the plunge!

Comment

Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                              I consider this forum quite a good filter.

There is just enough 'random opinion' to get a snapshot of what "the twitterverse" thinks, and enough people that know what they're talking about to make sense of it all, add context and essentially help me make informed decisions.

Comment

• Hasn't Mullins come out and mentioned other horses that will definitely NOT be making the festival?

If this is the case then why hasn't he mentioned Quick Grabim? Maybe the reason is that he is 50/50 to make it depending on the extent of the injury and he will eventually cough up once he is definitely out.

That's my take on it anyway and I am not cashing out either at this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X