Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Originally posted by billymag View Post
    Yes the source that gave me Vautour at 33's, Douvan 16's and Min 50's has used the word Machine to me!!! If i had £ for every time Ive heard that word used to describe a horse then I wouldnt need to bet!!!! But to be fair his track record is exceptional so Im well up from his info so decided to chance it that he could be right again, I realise this is all solely on word of mouth and probably not the smartest bet in the World, but going to chance it.
    Stumbled across this post from around this time last year. Anything you can enlighten us with for this year yet billymag? You were talking about Annamix obviously.

Got a couple, one for the bumper and one for the Triumph unfortunately no markets yet but will share when markets are up.

Comment

Has anyone heard any news about annamix yet? Is he back in training?

Comment

Originally posted by Welshman View Post
        Has anyone heard any news about annamix yet? Is he back in training?
        Just a thought but I can’t do it from here as I can only open my bet 365 account for some reason. But do betbright have a price on Annamix?

Comment

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
          Just a thought but I can’t do it from here as I can only open my bet 365 account for some reason. But do betbright have a price on Annamix?
          Nope. But PP & Betfair go 16's, WH as short as 12's!!

From memory, connections were pretty keen on Annamix, the vibes were certainly stronger than they were for Senewalk the season before, who had been hyped up on the basis of his breeding and the runnings of Min & Douvan before him.
          Last edited by ComplyOrDie; 29 August 2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

billymag was very keen on Annamix last year (I think he mentioned having a max bet) and given his previous record... 'the source that gave me Vautour at 33's, Douvan 16's and Min 50's has used the word Machine to me!!!' I'd be inclined to back Annamix if we find out he is sound.

Comment

I missed Vautour.

However, I had Allez Colombieres/Douvan, Min and the same person gave me Melon (not to aftertime, but I also backed Labaik with Skybet’s offer, so I was a little confused at who to cheer for!) and Annamix.

Assuming all is sound with Annamix and if Sullivan doesn’t have some sort of monster lurking, I’d assume he isn’t far off first choice.

Comment

Topped up on Annamix after Ricci saying it's his horse to follow

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                  Topped up on Annamix after Ricci saying it's his horse to follow
                  Edited and moved.
                  Last edited by Kevloaf; 14 October 2018, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Has Ricci said something on tv?

Guess it would explain the blue on oddschecker...

Comment

Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                      Has Ricci said something on tv?

Guess it would explain the blue on oddschecker...
                      He was asked for a horse to follow this season and said that last year they loved Annamix and sees no reason to have gone off her

Comment

My main concern, the same as last year, is that will Annamix be a Supreme horse? I think it's sometimes easy to assume that it's a Ricci horse and therefore he must be going for the Supreme. If I'm backing a horse sired by Martaline without seeing him race, I'd be thinking the Ballymore more than the Supreme, even more so now that he's a year older.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                          My main concern, the same as last year, is that will Annamix be a Supreme horse? I think it's sometimes easy to assume that it's a Ricci horse and therefore he must be going for the Supreme. If I'm backing a horse sired by Martaline without seeing him race, I'd be thinking the Ballymore more than the Supreme, even more so now that he's a year older.
                          It's the stayers that win the Supreme every year. Al Ferof is a prime example he is first off the bridle of the first 4 home but powers home.

Comment

Shame Ricci isn't actually able to indicate if the horse is back in training or in the same form as this time last year (same as in OJA) Worried he is just putting him up based on reports from the training ground before he got injured 12 months ago. Have a few quid riding him on him now but won't get too enthused until I hear something more concrete on Annamix's well being or better still a declaration.

Comment

To be fair, Ricci seems fairly transparent nowadays. The fact he's put Annamix up tells me he must be back in training.

Here's hoping anyway!

Comment

Working...
                              X