Page 1 of 306 1231151101 ... LastLast
    3lb Claimer

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Quote Originally Posted by billymag View Post
    Yes the source that gave me Vautour at 33's, Douvan 16's and Min 50's has used the word Machine to me!!! If i had for every time Ive heard that word used to describe a horse then I wouldnt need to bet!!!! But to be fair his track record is exceptional so Im well up from his info so decided to chance it that he could be right again, I realise this is all solely on word of mouth and probably not the smartest bet in the World, but going to chance it.
    Stumbled across this post from around this time last year. Anything you can enlighten us with for this year yet billymag? You were talking about Annamix obviously.

Top Amateur
    Got a couple, one for the bumper and one for the Triumph unfortunately no markets yet but will share when markets are up.

7lb Claimer
    Has anyone heard any news about annamix yet? Is he back in training?

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Welshman View Post
    Has anyone heard any news about annamix yet? Is he back in training?
    Just a thought but I can’t do it from here as I can only open my bet 365 account for some reason. But do betbright have a price on Annamix?

Quote Originally Posted by somer1 View Post
    Just a thought but I can’t do it from here as I can only open my bet 365 account for some reason. But do betbright have a price on Annamix?
    Nope. But PP & Betfair go 16's, WH as short as 12's!!

From memory, connections were pretty keen on Annamix, the vibes were certainly stronger than they were for Senewalk the season before, who had been hyped up on the basis of his breeding and the runnings of Min & Douvan before him.
    Last edited by ComplyOrDie; 08-29-2018 at 02:01 PM.

3lb Claimer
    billymag was very keen on Annamix last year (I think he mentioned having a max bet) and given his previous record... 'the source that gave me Vautour at 33's, Douvan 16's and Min 50's has used the word Machine to me!!!' I'd be inclined to back Annamix if we find out he is sound.

Top Amateur
    I missed Vautour.

However, I had Allez Colombieres/Douvan, Min and the same person gave me Melon (not to aftertime, but I also backed Labaik with Skybet’s offer, so I was a little confused at who to cheer for!) and Annamix.

Assuming all is sound with Annamix and if Sullivan doesn’t have some sort of monster lurking, I’d assume he isn’t far off first choice.

Top Amateur
    Topped up on Annamix after Ricci saying it's his horse to follow

Quote Originally Posted by ryanh97 View Post
    Topped up on Annamix after Ricci saying it's his horse to follow
    Edited and moved.
    Last edited by Kevloaf; 10-14-2018 at 06:03 AM.

Top Amateur
    Has Ricci said something on tv?

Guess it would explain the blue on oddschecker...