Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rhinestone. Isn’t the average 23.5 or have I missed something bud?

Comment

Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
      Rhinestone. Isn’t the average 23.5 or have I missed something bud?
      IF it was 1 pt on each win only)

You look at the return for each (say 22/1 is 23 pts and 25/1 26 pts) but divide each by 2 pts as that is your nactual stake on the horse

So 11.5 pts and 13 pts - so it is LIKE having backed any race, but with the slight favour towards whichever the bigger price was/is.

Not sure how well that explains it.

Comment

Get you now mate. I misread it.

Comment

Annamix cut again today, only by a point, but by both Paddy Power & Betfair!

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
            Annamix cut again today, only by a point, but by both Paddy Power & Betfair!
            Happy now I went back in at 20s before it dried up.

Comment

Just catching up on some alerts for this week and watched Tokay Dokey make is debut at Uttoxeter. He won a fairly average bumper last season but travelled well throughout and impressed me the way he made up ground after getting slightly boxed in. On his hurdles debut he was up against the expensive Dostal Phil of Philip Hobbs. He jumped great for such an inexperienced horse (no PTP run), travelled well through the race again and put it to bed with a turn of foot and two nice jumps at the end. He may not end up at the top table but he looks like he has loads of potential and is an out and out 2 miler by the look of it.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                Just catching up on some alerts for this week and watched Tokay Dokey make is debut at Uttoxeter. He won a fairly average bumper last season but travelled well throughout and impressed me the way he made up ground after getting slightly boxed in. On his hurdles debut he was up against the expensive Dostal Phil of Philip Hobbs. He jumped great for such an inexperienced horse (no PTP run), travelled well through the race again and put it to bed with a turn of foot and two nice jumps at the end. He may not end up at the top table but he looks like he has loads of potential and is an out and out 2 miler by the look of it.
                Introduced at 66/1 for the Supreme I see.

Likely to be one that Skelton is looking for wins with through the season rather than have a big target in the Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  Introduced at 66/1 for the Supreme I see.

Likely to be one that Skelton is looking for wins with through the season rather than have a big target in the Spring.
                  I’m not going to dismiss him too quickly. The price reflects the connections as much as anything else and the fact he had a low profile debut. I’ll be surprised if he’s not one of Skeltons best novice hurdlers and at least he’ll be able to win again before any real reaction to his price.

Comment

Annamix smashed in today again, soon to be a general 10/1 chance. Looks like the 7/1 after his maiden might have been too conservative.
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                      Annamix smashed in today again, soon to be a general 10/1 chance. Looks like the 7/1 after his maiden might have been too conservative.
                      It’s absolutely crazy. He’ll be 4/1 now after a facile debut success.

Comment

Absolute madness. That said, it's probably still worth the 14/1 because we all know he'll be less than half that when he wins his maiden.

Comment

Sounds about right. I do believe he's the one but it will give good opportunities behind him in the market when he is short. As all the money will be going one way.
                          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Still 14s On Bet365

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                              Sounds about right. I do believe he's the one but it will give good opportunities behind him in the market when he is short. As all the money will be going one way.
                              Completely agree here... although I don’t think a bad debut will push him out now

Comment

What is causing the reduction in price for annamix?

Comment

Working...
                                X