Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
    Ive been backing My Way any race for a while now dont suppose you could pass on the race you think Scooby please. Im really keen on him.
    By all means if you want to back for both the supreme and ballymore with 365 and cash 1 at a later date. Do so.
    But as Jackie just said ballymore should be the 1.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Just see the Monksfield. Lovely ride by Ruby. The Aramon/Quick Grabim form has been overlooked. Happy with 66/1 and 50/1 as it stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
        Just see the Monksfield. Lovely ride by Ruby. The Aramon/Quick Grabim form has been overlooked. Happy with 66/1 and 50/1 as it stands.
        Yeah, absolutely. Nice prices

Comment

• Hard to assess though, as the faller hampered the fav, and both looked to be going pretty well at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
            Hard to assess though, as the faller hampered the fav, and both looked to be going pretty well at the time.
            Yh I was looking at Dinons for the bartlett so was pleased to see him pushed out for it after that race.

Comment

• Cheers Scooby, that was my thoughts. To be honest Ive been backing him any race at 22/1 prior to PFN announcing that he was going over hurdles. The chase form kind of forced me into that route although his age and novice status did lead me to believe he was more likely going back over hurdles

Comment

• Danny kirwan beaten today over 2m. He'll probably step up in trip now. And II know they very much have chasing in mind already for next season.
                Last edited by Scooby91; 26 November 2018, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Got a couple, one for the bumper and one for the Triumph unfortunately no markets yet but will share when markets are up.
                  Just seen this post when looking through the early pages of this thread.

Did Billymag reveal who the two were for the Bumper and Triumph in the end? Did I manage to miss the info?

Comment

• It was Adjali and Energuemene. What can possibly go wrong. Dont normally do multiples but put them in a few: (after time alert)

Small ew L15 Energumene, Adjali, Chate Niege, Santini

Slightly bigger ew L31 Energumene, Adjali, Santini, IFTCF, Claimintakingforgan (JLT)

1/5 of a point Trico Energumene, Adjali, Epatante (mares nov)

If any of them landed (be good to just get a run for my money), the mortgage would be paid off and a nice fast car or a slow horse would be purchased!!!!

Comment

It was Adjali and Energuemene. What can possibly go wrong. Dont normally do multiples but put them in a few: (after time alert)

Small ew L15 Energumene, Adjali, Chate Niege, Santini

Slightly bigger ew L31 Energumene, Adjali, Santini, IFTCF, Claimintakingforgan (JLT)

1/5 of a point Trico Energumene, Adjali, Epatante (mares nov)

If any of them landed (be good to just get a run for my money), the mortgage would be paid off and a nice fast car or a slow horse would be purchased!!!!
                      Chees Billy! That’s good to hear as I’ve baxked both of those as it goes!

I like the look of that each way lucky 31

Comment

• Ive just watched Eldorado Allen’s debut and he seems to be the slickest Novice hurdler so far, was eating up ground at every hurdle

Comment

• I agree, eldardo allen did look good, think im going to be putting on E/W treble on a few of tizzards, eldorado allen, vision de flos for the champion and white moon for the RSA....

Comment

• 33/1 any race would be nice for Eldorado Allen. Not in that market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                              Ive just watched Eldorado Allen’s debut and he seems to be the slickest Novice hurdler so far, was eating up ground at every hurdle
                              Severano is entered up over the weekend so we may get a guide as to what the form is like for Eldorado Allen. Severano ran well in bumpers last season and in particular the Aintree bumper which has worked out very well.

Comment

• You could put rhis I'm the supreme or ballymore thread.

But tornado flyer is entered up

Comment

Working...
                                X