Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    7/1 the same as he is for the Supreme.

Betfair (PP sister company) are 10/1 for the Ballymore (not NRNB) and 8/1 for the Supreme (again, not NRNB).

I can't remember the last time Mullins ran a Deloitte winner in the Ballymore, maybe someone would know.
    Bacardys two years ago but, to be fair, the Deloitte was 2m2f in those days.

Comment

• Was just pointing out the move , K.D third favourite behind Lets'gochamp and B.o.D now with Paddy's.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
        Bacardys two years ago but, to be fair, the Deloitte was 2m2f in those days.
        Oh yeah, that one ended well

Hoping it's just the fact KD is the Mullins no.1 that sees him coming in for support for both races. Be surprised, and unlike Mullins not to have run KD over a further distance before putting him in such a race too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
          Oh yeah, that one ended well

Hoping it's just the fact KD is the Mullins no.1 that sees him coming in for support for both races. Be surprised, and unlike Mullins not to have run KD over a further distance before putting him in such a race too.
          Nichols canyon. Yorkhill ....

We'll see.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Personally think Aramon has a better chance in this race than KD

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              Nichols canyon. Yorkhill ....

We'll see.
              Yorkhill ran over 2m 4f. NC over 2m 2f (2f probably negligible in respect of the race), also only managed 3rd though.

Yorkhill & Faugheen both went out over further prior to winning the Ballymore (Neptune).

Just be a surprise for him to be running Klassical over two 2m races then stick him in a 2m 5f race at the festival, doesn't make sense to me. I rate Klassical Dream, and IF he does turn up for the Ballymore on the day I will have to get involved, but will be in no rush as Champ & Battleoverdoyen will continue to make the market either way IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                Personally think Aramon has a better chance in this race than KD
                I would agree with this too. I actually thought he'd have had him stepped up in trip by now.

Comment

• Aramon thought to be best with a single late run off a fast pace. Klassical Dream a little more of a grinder.

Comment

• Fast run 2m ideal for KD too. Still think he'll run Supreme.

Comment

• The way KD battled back lends itself to him being effective over further.

NRNB makes sense ... he'd be single figures. Not loads of juice as a shortener in a strong looking market but I see the sense

Comment

• Excited to see Diese Aba out again tomorrow after he missed entries due to EI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormez View Post
                          Excited to see Diese Aba out again tomorrow after he missed entries due to EI.
                          The owner always misses chelt for Aintree. So will be interesting what they have to say.
                          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormez View Post
                            Excited to see Diese Aba out again tomorrow after he missed entries due to EI.
                            I've backed him for this but in Hobbs stable tour he said hes a slow horse who may want further.

Comment

• Is I Can't Explain too big at 40/1 NRNB for the Ballymore before he runs tomorrow? 6/4 joint fav with Deise Aba (who is 28/1 NRNB Ballymore)

Won't run if he doesn't bounce back - seems risk free

Comment

• Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post
                                I've backed him for this but in Hobbs stable tour he said hes a slow horse who may want further.
                                25s NRNB in the AB?

Comment

Working...
                                X