Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have him covered mainly with 365 to win & e/w so wouldn’t be the end of the world if he went Ballymore but I’m not sure if I’d even fancy him to win it. He’d probably place but who remembers 2nd place!

Stubbornly hoping Carefully Selected goes for the AB as I have him in a few big priced doubles with Topofthegame & Kalashnikov on top of the singles.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
      Missed the prices but would be cashing in now if I got the early odds
      Cashout is only for stake. I am on at 7/4 and 6/4 and now 8/13 but no profit in the cashout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Because people have read that article and various other tipsters etc... hardly going to be yard money.

Time will tell but I think ballymore. And tornado flyer supreme
        Some amount of people taking that blog article too serious Carefully Selected out to 37 now for this race!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
          Some amount of people taking that blog article too serious Carefully Selected out to 37 now for this race!
          Only a couple of quid.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• I think you have to (if you have the ability) back Carefully Selected with 3654 in this race at 25/1.

I'm riding up front with Sean in the Albert Bartlett bandwagon, but if you don't learn then you don't grow, and Next Destination last year is the reason I'll be backing for both races and cashing out closer to the time this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              I think you have to (if you have the ability) back Carefully Selected with 3654 in this race at 25/1.

I'm riding up front with Sean in the Albert Bartlett bandwagon, but if you don't learn then you don't grow, and Next Destination last year is the reason I'll be backing for both races and cashing out closer to the time this season.
              I’d agree in the main Kev but personally I’ve already got 3 darts at the Ballymore and it would go against my better judgement to have any more, that coupled with what I alluded to above about not fancying him to win the race.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                I’d agree in the main Kev but personally I’ve already got 3 darts at the Ballymore and it would go against my better judgement to have any more, that coupled with what I alluded to above about not fancying him to win the race.
                When I said ability, I should probably have added 'or punting style'

4 in a race is more than most would want I appreciate.

My over arching point would be, if Carefully Selected was running, Blackbow AND Tornado Flyer wouldn't be, so I'd be cashing something out regardless.

Comment

When I said ability, I should probably have added 'or punting style'

4 in a race is more than most would want I appreciate.

My over arching point would be, if Carefully Selected was running, Blackbow AND Tornado Flyer wouldn't be, so I'd be cashing something out regardless.
                  Yeah true it’s totally a personal approach dependent! Ruby will know the horse inside out given he came from Ted. I know the type he prefers for the Ballymore on paper & Carefully Selected isn’t that horse!
                  Last edited by SeanRock; 1 January 2019, 01:10 AM.

Comment

I think you have to (if you have the ability) back Carefully Selected with 3654 in this race at 25/1.

Is there room up front for one more??

Like many have already said, after last years debacle with ND i have backed for both but really hope it runs in the AB, i have some nice doubles with Carefully Selected involved

Comment

• When MOMUS wins the first, what price is BATTLEOVERDOYEN for this?

Comment

• Skybet offering a price boost of 8/11 from 4/5 for I can’t explain in the upcoming race. How generous!

Comment

• Cashed him. Dissapointing.
                          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Cashed him. Dissapointing.
                            All mine still unavailable for the Ballymore.

Comment

Cashed him. Dissapointing.
                              Bet365 suspended cash out for me 5 minutes from the off! Should still be able to cash out for full stake hopefully when it’s live again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                                All mine still unavailable for the Ballymore.
                                Yep all the novice hurdles are suspended at the moment

Comment

Working...
                                X