Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I love ABP. Happy with him from my camp

A.b.P fine with me , 33-1 at coral too.

ABP? I hope he’s learnt how to jump then....

I personally think ABP’s fall in the RSA last year was a tired tumble, don’t think there was much left in the tank myself! He looked a little immature physically so if he’s filled out & strengthened up he could be a different proposition but based on the RSA there’s no way he’s reversing the form book with PP in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrison Savannah View Post
    ABP? I hope he’s learnt how to jump then....
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanRock View Post
    I personally think ABP’s fall in the RSA last year was a tired tumble, don’t think there was much left in the tank myself! He looked a little immature physically so if he’s filled out & strengthened up he could be a different proposition but based on the RSA there’s no way he’s reversing the form book with PP in my eyes.
    We don't need it to jump, we need him to turn up on the day at a shorter price so we can all feel unlucky when he doesn't complete.

Joking aside, Willie often says he doesn't school his chasers over fences during the season for risk of injury (this may be nonsense but it's in my perceived wisdom for some of his horses) whereas a trainer like Paul Nicholls would have them schooling 'regularly'. I'd prefer a chaser to be with Paul Nicholls but I imagine that is a minority view, despite PN being the big dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    We don't need it to jump, we need him to turn up on the day at a shorter price so we can all feel unlucky when he doesn't complete.

Joking aside, Willie often says he doesn't school his chasers over fences during the season for risk of injury (this may be nonsense but it's in my perceived wisdom for some of his horses) whereas a trainer like Paul Nicholls would have them schooling 'regularly'. I'd prefer a chaser to be with Paul Nicholls but I imagine that is a minority view, despite PN being the big dog!
    ABP the moral RSA winner finishes every race with plenty.