Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madness that 3 days out and no-one is sure on the configuration of the course, are owners/trainers not aware ?
    Have to say this wouldn’t be one of my favourite races and as I said earlier conditions favour younger horses and especially 3yo fillies, I took some 5.5 Sea of Class earlier this week, but I have a terrible record in the race so my advice is ignore me...

Comment

Stall 15 for Sea of Class probably ends her chance.
      Enable bags 6....

Comment

Sea of Class very well in the betting this morning and I'll have to back her again if the drift continues.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Enable bounced. Rather laying her at 2.3, I decided to place last her at 1.4 and lower as she either wins this or finishes out of the places imo.

My bets are:
        Capri 40/1 ew
        Sea of Class 9/2 (will back her again if the drift continues)
        Lay Enable for a place @ 2/5

Comment

7/1 Sea of Class ? incredible drift.
          Though I won a fight on the fair last Monday in snaring some 5.8....

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
            Pretty boring from a price perspective, but a race I have done extremely well in the past 5 seasons and this time around I don't see Enable beaten tbh.

I don't think the draw will have too much bearing on the race either, Golden Horn was written off by many because of this but he stuffed them with a cracking ride from the most successful jockey in the race, who is on Enable's back again.
            Gwannnn the girl! Age is just a number

Comment

A great race. Well done winners

Comment

Great race, will go down as one of the greats

Comment

Working...
                X