Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Free Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve enjoyed the forum for 18 months but, like many, it’s a while before the first post.
    With Samcro being confirmed for the Champion Hurdle today I guess there will be many members who will be hoping Laurina goes the Mares Hurdle route to keep the Sky request a bet slips alive, ‘Samcro and Laurina to win any race’ etc.
    Unless they dead heat in the Champion!!

Comment

Originally posted by lloydy View Post
      I’ve enjoyed the forum for 18 months but, like many, it’s a while before the first post.
      With Samcro being confirmed for the Champion Hurdle today I guess there will be many members who will be hoping Laurina goes the Mares Hurdle route to keep the Sky request a bet slips alive, ‘Samcro and Laurina to win any race’ etc.
      Unless they dead heat in the Champion!!
      I took that 8/1 on both Samcro & Laurina to win any race any race as well. I imagine Laurina will go Mares or Arkle. Willie goes for the race he can most likely win and if Melon trains on, Samcro proves himself a complete weapon and BVD shows up chasing a hatrick, it would make sense to send her down the mares route. Lots of if's, but's and maybes, but its that horrible part of the season that is mostly speculative.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Disappointing bit now we know.

Is there a max per month then?
        The fella said on email said he had given me as many points back as he was allowed.
        Couldn't be arsed to labour the point any further
        looks like they given me around the last month or so points only. there were four credits, dated a week apart, although one credit was 2000 points exactly, so what thistlecrack said may be correct.
        Last edited by Quevega; 29 October 2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
          Coral seem to have some stand out prices for antepost so interested to know if they do any?
          Hi all - new to the forum, been reading for 6 months and there's a lot of great information on here. Might start posting more if I have something insightful to add.

Coral do have 'free' bets online. You need to stake £25 between Monday - Thursday, on singles greater than evens, or straight line accas with combined odds greater than evens. That gives you a £5 'free' bet to use online between Friday and Sunday as far as I know, and if you have a Connect Card and link that up then you also get £5 to spend in a Coral shop (never done that part myself so don't know exactly how it works).

Probably missed the good prices you were talking about by now, but if you're going to stake that £25 anyway then might as well get another 'free' bet for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Griff View Post
            Hi all - new to the forum, been reading for 6 months and there's a lot of great information on here. Might start posting more if I have something insightful to add.

Coral do have 'free' bets online. You need to stake £25 between Monday - Thursday, on singles greater than evens, or straight line accas with combined odds greater than evens. That gives you a £5 'free' bet to use online between Friday and Sunday as far as I know, and if you have a Connect Card and link that up then you also get £5 to spend in a Coral shop (never done that part myself so don't know exactly how it works).

Probably missed the good prices you were talking about by now, but if you're going to stake that £25 anyway then might as well get another 'free' bet for it.
            Welcome Griff.

Yes, big fan of these offers ... I personally don't usually bet Monday to Thursday so not something I'd start to do just to get a £5 bet, but we'll worth highlighting.

PPs is similar

Comment

Welcome Griff, I do the Coral free bet offer every week and take the free five in the shop. They also normally have a good footy offer at the weekend, back any team to win on a certain match and get a free 5 for every goal scored maximum of 3. I lay all my qualifying bets off on the machine. Coral free bets are particularly good as they still have a decent Cheltenham Any race market available

Comment

For those who like to bet on the football.

We’re bringing back our popular World Cup and Premier League top goalscorer offer for the festive football – giving you the chance to feast on £5 free bets.

Place a £10 bet on the Premier League player you fancy to fire most between Friday 21st December and Thursday 3rd January and get a £5 free bet every time they find the net.

If you’re looking for some form, Harry Kane struck six times in that period last Christmas, with Raheem Sterling scoring on all three of his seasonal starts.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for me at 5/1
                Although Salah is tempting with a home game against Newcastle!
                and Kane is a worthy fav in any goalscoring competition.
                Last edited by Kevloaf; 17 December 2018, 09:32 PM.

Comment

I think the form Liverpool is in and against my beloved NUFC. Salah could be the best bet. Although I do like Mane also if fit and starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    For those who like to bet on the football.

We’re bringing back our popular World Cup and Premier League top goalscorer offer for the festive football – giving you the chance to feast on £5 free bets.

Place a £10 bet on the Premier League player you fancy to fire most between Friday 21st December and Thursday 3rd January and get a £5 free bet every time they find the net.

If you’re looking for some form, Harry Kane struck six times in that period last Christmas, with Raheem Sterling scoring on all three of his seasonal starts.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for me at 5/1
                    Although Salah is tempting with a home game against Newcastle!
                    and Kane is a worthy fav in any goalscoring competition.
                    Who is doing this promo Kev?

Comment

It’s William Hill doing this Promo. I like Kane at 3/1, they have a nice run of fixtures.

Comment

That William Hill offer where you get a £5 free bet every time the player you have chosen scores is great!

City and Liverpool don't appeal because they play each other (which I see being close), plus both sides have so many players capable of scoring it difficult to nail down one player. I like teams that 'rely' on one striker for bets like this which to me narrows it down to Aubameyang or Kane. Arsenal have Burnley and Fulham at home, plus Brighton away. Should be lots of goals in those games. Spurs have an equally easy run of it, Bournemouth and Wolves at home, Cardiff away. Everton away is their 'difficult' fixture.

Kane @ 5/2

Comment

Hills have been great for 'free bets' over the last few months. I've been placing them all on ante post multis....

Had two left over from the weekend and tried to use them yesterday but suddenly they wouldn't allow them on ante post!

Comment

Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                            Hills have been great for 'free bets' over the last few months. I've been placing them all on ante post multis....

Had two left over from the weekend and tried to use them yesterday but suddenly they wouldn't allow them on ante post!
                            N.R.N.B coming soon ??.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
                              That William Hill offer where you get a £5 free bet every time the player you have chosen scores is great!

City and Liverpool don't appeal because they play each other (which I see being close), plus both sides have so many players capable of scoring it difficult to nail down one player. I like teams that 'rely' on one striker for bets like this which to me narrows it down to Aubameyang or Kane. Arsenal have Burnley and Fulham at home, plus Brighton away. Should be lots of goals in those games. Spurs have an equally easy run of it, Bournemouth and Wolves at home, Cardiff away. Everton away is their 'difficult' fixture.

Kane @ 5/2
                              Wow! Is Kane only 5/2 now??
                              I backed him yesterday at 4/1 for this.
                              Many teams will rotate their squads over the xmas period, but Kane should plat the majority of games, as they have minimal alternatives!

Let the Free Bets roll in!

Comment

Originally posted by Innoko View Post

Yep had the same issue, they had free horse racing bets both days apparently for any racing market but wouldn’t work on antepost. Complained via chat support but was like banging my head against a wall as they didn’t understand my point. Hoping it was a system error but fact it was both days and two separate offers suggest it was intentional.

As fun as the Hills offer is, don’t think it’s as good as the weekly Coral offer of 5 quid a goal scored (max3) when you back one team to win a specified match, can also easily lay the qualifying bet off if so inclined

Comment

Working...
                                X