Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Free Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BetBright have an offer for their "App"

Between £5 and £50 free bet

Have 10x bets and get a free bet (Between £5 and £50) if you use the "App"

Must be 5/2 or bigger

I'm taking that to mean they'll give you the value of the lowest bet of the 10 that you place on their app at 5/2 or bigger.

I imagine that could tempt some people or might suit their style already.

Comment

How's about this one that I've just started 'farming' for free bets.

Betway have an NFL offer where if your team loses but the last score is a field goal you get your money back as a free bet up to 20 pound. I looked back through weeks 4-6 matches and found that in around 55% of them the last score was a field goal. Anyone who follows the sport more closely than me do say if that sounds wildly out.

My theory is to focus on the slightly closer match ups say between 3-6 points on the handicap, as they are more likley to finish with a field goal (no idea if this true but doesn't really matter), backing the outsider to win. I've not been able to calculate how often the favourite wins in these relatively close match ups but imagine 60% of the time is on the conservative side. This would mean if you played this bet 10 times, your outsider would lose 6 times and in all likelihood around 55% of those matches i.e. 3 the last score would be a field goal, which would get you a free bet.

Now you may of course (cough cough) wish to lay off your bet on the outsider on betfair in so doing lose around 1 pound a game, so for 10 games you'd lose a tenner, but gain 60 quid in free bets for Cheltenham...in theory at least, only done it 3 times over the last couple of weeks and gained 2 free bets, so might have a few more this week
      Last edited by Rhinestone_Cowboy; 18 October 2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Theres an NFL thread on the General horseracing forum R.C , might find out some info there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
          Theres an NFL thread on the General horseracing forum R.C , might find out some info there.
          Cheers BC, reasonably confident I'm in all the ball park on this. Actually landed again on the first game of the weekend early this morning, so that's 3 from 4 (or 60 quid of free bets for Cheltenham for a 4 pound exchange loss). Not expecting it to continue at 75% but even if it drops to the conservative 30% still a cracking deal. Can't see them continuing this much longer as must be giving out a fortune in free bets

Comment

Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
            Cheers BC, reasonably confident I'm in all the ball park on this. Actually landed again on the first game of the weekend early this morning, so that's 3 from 4 (or 60 quid of free bets for Cheltenham for a 4 pound exchange loss). Not expecting it to continue at 75% but even if it drops to the conservative 30% still a cracking deal. Can't see them continuing this much longer as must be giving out a fortune in free bets
            It's a great offer. You need to maximise it while your account lasts RC.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
              It's a great offer. You need to maximise it while your account lasts RC.
              Wise words FM, hoping to learn from past errors by trying not to take advantage too much and throwing in some footy access to keep the account open

Comment

This week free £5 bet on Sky I have had Annamix and Getabird in a double.

Comment

Not quite a few bet but I have my accounts signed up to rewards 4 racing and get points for all the bets I place. I then use these to get free vouchers to attend the races in person.

Comment

Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
                    Not quite a few bet but I have my accounts signed up to rewards 4 racing and get points for all the bets I place. I then use these to get free vouchers to attend the races in person.
                    Yes, a great offer, my 365 account is so I've had my Cheltenham ticket with that for the last couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      Yes, a great offer, my 365 account is so I've had my Cheltenham ticket with that for the last couple of years.
                      It really is good. If anybody here is aged between 18-24 then you can get an 18-24 racepass which gets you 50% off a lot of jockey club tickets. That includes festival Wednesday, you can get a club enclosure ticket for £45!

Comment

Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
                        I’ve been using bet365 for years and never knew this! My betting accounts and rewards for racing have been on different emails, just signed up again so they match

Do you have to go through their site every time to make sure you are credited?

Comment

No you don’t have to go through the site every time. They will credit your account automatically, sometimes if I haven’t logged onto rewards for racing for a little while I then get an email to “claim my points” but if you think you have missed any then it is easy to claim

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                            I’ve been using bet365 for years and never knew this! My betting accounts and rewards for racing have been on different emails, just signed up again so they match

You can link Betfred and Coral accounts as well I think.

I also claim points from purchases on online, using it a bit like a Quidco account.

Comment

Frankly amazing and means I’ll probably be going to the fez for free

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post

I think you have to log in to their site at least once per week or you lose the previous weeks posts.
                                They send a weekly email so I use that as my cue to login and check my balance and that ensures the points are credited.

Comment

Working...
                                X