Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Free Bets

7lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    I think most would be voided and refunded as free bets as had that plenty of times before with non-runners (not antepost). That said I would fear for my 1200 with Betway, can imagine them doing anything they can to wrangle out of returning those
    I really hope you get to use your Betway bets. Imagine though if all bookies had to refunded all free bets as free bets. How long would they give us to use them would be my next question?

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    I think most would be voided and refunded as free bets as had that plenty of times before with non-runners (not antepost). That said I would fear for my 1200 with Betway, can imagine them doing anything they can to wrangle out of returning those
    Given Betway are an absolute joke (They once settled an any time goalscorer bet as a loser when the player had scored for me) I wouldn't hold out much hope. Having had some personal interactions with them I'd never use them even if it was wasn't for the fact that they don't want my five pound bets

Had PP free bet on Black Corton for the Ultima (NRNB) today @ 15/1 (boosted).

Any one know how the NRNB thing works for free bets? I guess you don't get your free bet back if a NR?

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Had PP free bet on Black Corton for the Ultima (NRNB) today @ 15/1 (boosted).

Any one know how the NRNB thing works for free bets? I guess you don't get your free bet back if a NR?
    I think it depends bookie by bookie.
    SkyBet DID refund Free Bets last year that were NRNB
    Not sure about others