Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you were on Ista. You are right about them being two bad sides. God, the Giants are awful.

Comment

Several I really like today.

Eagles -3 looks like buying money to me, two teams going in very different directions. the neutral venue may bring about some improvement from Jags but a team who have lost their last 3 and had a number of players out partying Friday night and spending the night in a cell doesn't suggest all is well in the camp.

Bungals -3.5, they need to get their season back on track but the Buccs are imploding and with home field advantage I can't see anything other than a comfortable Cincy win.
      There is some wind in Ohio but I'd expect Bungals to manage it better than Buccs.

Seattle +3.5, coming off a bye and another team who are starting to click.
      Lions are solid these days but I'm in a minority group that thinks Stafford is regressing and that Seattle pass rush could make things tough for his today, I made this game pick em at best so to be able to back Seattle getting a start bigger than a FG is big for me.

Chic/Jets over 41
      Giants/Skins over 44
      Ariz/SF over 40

Good luck all

Comment

Over 44 points in the Wembley game is my start. Will add a few more later.

Comment

Only time I was ever a big fan of Thursday night football is when the unders were a shoo in, that's not been the case this year, however I'm starting to get interested in what appears the worst prime time match up of the season.

When Garapolo went down the Niners season was done, CJ Beathard is average at best and he has a wrist injury that prevented him from gripping a ball with his throwing hand yesterday, but Niners are saying he is still a better option than a rookie I've never heard of who threw 1 TD and 3 Picks in pres season.
          Chuck in Matt Breida, their leading running back who lives on the injury report and is again listed as questionable, and it's impossible to get excited about the Niners chances.
          Oakland are bad, but after their Wembley humiliation and their bye week they showed signs of getting something going against the Colts last Sunday.
          The Oakland Defence could have a field day against an injured QB, an incapable QB, or both.
          Derek Carr might have a few short fields to navigate and with Doug Martin finding some of the form that left him in Tampa the loss of Marshawn Lynch doesn't hurt.
          Raiders +3 could be a serious play

Comment

Hoping some others are NCAA fans too

Just hit on WVU to win straight up in play with a late 2pt conversion

LSU vs Alabama up next

Bama -14, I really want to play LSU as I’m a fan of them and they actually play D but Bama are just some dominant I can’t imagine backing against them

Comment

I used to follow college HF but only really start looking at numbers on the lead up to draft these days.
              Odd really because I go to the US every year to watch an NFL game or two and everyone I meet over there says college is a much better event/spectacle, I really should branch out.

Good call Crimson Tide, their programme is incredible.

Three dogs I like tonight:

Falcons +2.5 at Skins.
              Skins banged up, looks like their only healthy back will be 33 year old AP, he's proved he still has it this year but that body age doesn't lie and he comes into this game with a shoulder injury.
              Skins bye came in week 4 so there's no respite for them.
              Falcs coming off a bye and improving, weather no issue for the dome team so I'm surprised Falcs aren't favs for this.

Seattle SU v Chargers.
              I'm not sold on the Chergers, Rivers is statistically having his best season ever with better completion %, yards per completion and QB rating, but they've faced only two teams with winning record (Chiefs and Rams) and been chinned by aggregate of 22 points.
              beating up on Buffalo, Cleveland and Oakland tells us nothing other than the fact the Chargers aren't one of the worst three teams in football and they struggled to get the job done in home games against Niners (without Garapolo) and Titans.
              Seattle come into this in flying form winning 4 of last 5.
              Wilson is having a pro bowl year and the famous Defence has stepped up in recent weeks, they went into Detroit and bossed that game last week and confidence is high.
              I was surprised the Falcons weren't favs in Washington but I'm shocked Settle aren't big favs here

Steelers +3 at Ravens.
              Grudge matches don't come much bigger than this and Falcco has upset a few Steelers after comments from their earlier match up.
              Steelers still can't Leveon Bell to show up but they have found a nugget in James Connor who is averaging around 130 scrimmage yards a game.
              Bell's absence on the field has been replaced but the absence of the ego in the locker room means they now have unity, even Big Ben and Antonio Brown are talking !
              I expect Steelers to show more aggression and better commitment that the previous meeting between these 2

Good luck all

Comment

Just had a huge stroke of luck
                Intended on a 2U double of Pats 9.5 and Steelers-3

Was rushing accidentally clicked on Broncos +3, called betway and they refused to cancel the bet

Long story short a 5U win!

Comment

Working...
                X