Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl

Any other NFL fans on here? It's fast becoming my second favourite sport.

Today's bets:
    Eagles -7
    Rams -7
    Falcons -2.5

Massive fan FM, probably punt more on NFL than anything.
    I make tonight very tough and I prefer to play spreads than fixed, and usually prop markets, but Panthers -2.5 and Falcs -2.5 about the best lines I've found.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jags -9 v Titans, Texans -6 v Giants and Eagles -7 v Colts all do a job, and as much as I can't play a line as big as 17 I certainly couldn't get with Bills at Vikes.

Good luck FM and any others that play

Comment

Chiefs -5.5 my new nap....

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
        Chiefs -5.5 my new nap....
        I've added the Jags Ista. It is a brilliant sport for punting on and i can't believe I have only just got into it in the last 3 years.

Comment

After a winning week 1 in NFL/week 2 NCAA I had a horrific week last week and this weekend has been a disaster aswell

Comment

When Tiger Woods is doing what he is doing,
            I can't believe another sport is being discussed

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              When Tiger Woods is doing what he is doing,
              I can't believe another sport is being discussed
              Plenty of channel hopping in my house Kev. I've got a few quid on him for this tournament.

He looks like he's almost back to his best so I'm surprised he's 16/1 for the Open Championship next year. I couldn't resist backing him already at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                Plenty of channel hopping in my house Kev. I've got a few quid on him for this tournament.

He looks like he's almost back to his best so I'm surprised he's 16/1 for the Open Championship next year. I couldn't resist backing him already at that price.
                Glad to hear it! The GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post

Me too FM, 2pt win at 12s will do me nicely. I believe Steve Palmer at the RP was set to win 30k. Can't be bad eh

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                    Me too FM, 2pt win at 12s will do me nicely. I believe Steve Palmer at the RP was set to win 30k. Can't be bad eh
                    I took 11s for the 6 places Took me to eactly 100 pts profit this weekend, which is sensational (even if I say so myself) especially as I'm just about to go to Disney World in Florida a week tomorrow (copying Steve Palmer!) for my belated Honeymoon

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      I took 11s for the 6 places Took me to eactly 100 pts profit this weekend, which is sensational (even if I say so myself) especially as I'm just about to go to Disney World in Florida a week tomorrow (copying Steve Palmer!) for my belated Honeymoon
                      Have a good one mate, spend it where it matters and don't give it back to the bookies

Comment

Well done both.

That's a nice pay day before you hols Kev

Comment

Fancy Chargers 9.5 today as the Beathard lead 49ers are going to be terrible, and Eagles -3

I’ve finally decided to avoid the cliff team that is the Texans, really though a healthy watson would turn them around but they cost me enough money this year

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                            Fancy Chargers 9.5 today as the Beathard lead 49ers are going to be terrible, and Eagles -3

I’ve finally decided to avoid the cliff team that is the Texans, really though a healthy watson would turn them around but they cost me enough money this year
                            Agree HF, I haven't seen a 9.5 line on Chargers but will get stuck into some studying later.

Texans are a team to avoid, very capable but inconsistent and they play and equally capable but inconsistent team in Colts today so I'd swerve that one, Texans stayed close to Pats in week 1 then managed to implode against bad Giants and Titans sides, never quite know what you're going to get.

Best early lines I found were Saints -3, Jags -7 and Eagles -3, and I liked overs at Foxboro.

Comment

Eagles -3, over 40.5 in eagles game too.
                              Jags -7.5
                              Packers -9.5
                              Under 40.5 in Seahawks / Cardninals

Comment

Working...
                              X