Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if anyone follows college ball but LSU -2.5 seems to be stealing money

Which obviously means Florida will win outright

Comment

Also something that may interest people

Betway do “free bet upto £20 if final score is a field goal”

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post

Cracking game that HF, have to say I got with Gators in running but a proper old school college match up that.

Few I like tonight:
          Panthers -6.5 against a poor Giants outfit
          Chargers -5 against an Oakland team who keep finding new ways to lose
          Det/GB under 51
          Seat/Rams under 50.5
          Phil/Min over 46 probably my nap given the horror pass rush and secondary Vikes seem to now have
          Carson Wentz over 260 passing yards I like too, but need the Vikes to stay close before Eagles start running clock.
          I can't find a fixed odds market for under Barklay rushing yards but I expect Panthers to win well and Manning will be forced to air it out, if that happens Barklay won't get many carries and Panthers are great at stopping the run (330 yards through 4 weeks), Sporting Index do a Barklay player performance that gives 1 point per rush/rec yard and 25 points per TD, selling at 125 looks a solid play to me.

Good luck all

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
            I've gone Chiefs -3.5

Took the Rams -7, Saints -6.5 and Jags +3.5 on the early lines for week 5.
            In addition to these I've added Panthers -6.5 and under 51 Packers/Lions.

I'm going to the pub to watch this afternoon's sport so definitely won't be awake to today's later games.

Good luck.

Comment

I've been pressing unders (53, 52.5, 52 and 51.5) in Denver since midweek, freak snow weather system hitting today with snow through game and temperatures dipping to -10.
              Will be playing any unders on passing yards and receiving yards.
              I'm also deep into under 48.5 in the London game, pitch designed for football with rain throughout game will cut up, staying upright will be a challenge for these.

A fit Marcus Mariota should be going over the 205/210 passing yard quotes for him, in a game I expect Titans to be chasing he will be forced to air it out, of course Ravens D is solid but 210 is well within his reach.

Also played:
              Bears -4 (Vegas 5.5/6 at 2pm UK time, UK books not reacted yet)
              Falcs -3
              Colts + 3
              Over 44 Skins/Panthers
              Over 41.5 Bears/Fins
              Over 50 Bungals/Steelers

Good luck all
              Last edited by Istabraq; 14 October 2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Nice one Ista, I followed you in on the bad weather double, nice angle that!

Comment

As a man on the rams -4.5 as a teaser I’m not best pleased with that final drive defence although it is to be expected

Comment

Things couldn't have gone worse with my punting the last couple of weeks so I'm taking a break from things. I'll be back in November.

Comment

Things couldn't have gone worse with my punting the last couple of weeks so I'm taking a break from things. I'll be back in November.
                      Don't blame you FM. Enjoy the break

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                        As a man on the rams -4.5 as a teaser I’m not best pleased with that final drive defence although it is to be expected
                        I made the +7.5 Denver were getting almost as good as the unders HF, Calif/Florida teams heading into cold weather as big road favs generally don't cover.
                        The weather angle is something I've focussed on in recent years, late last season there was a Sunday where temperatures in outdoor games were sub zero farenheit (-20 celcius), might need to be patient for a repeat but there'll be opportunities this year.

My best week of the season thanks to the London/Denver unders and props I played with the main lines, but Chicago 'cap hurt me.
                        Thought I was one step ahead in nicking -3.5 last week and -4 yesterday lunchtime when everyone across the pond knew that Tannehill was down but Miami are rapidly becoming the most inconsistent and unpredictable team in football...

Comment

What you gone for this week Ista?

Some cracking games so far

Comment

What you gone for this week Ista?

Some cracking games so far
                            The Giants look worth a bet to me on the money line in what is likely to turn into a shootout. I'm no fan of Eli but the Falcons defense is awful at the moment and he should be able to keep the scoreboard moving.

Comment

Sorry FM, didn't get to check in yesterday, I was in a battle all night and just about came out ahead thanks largely to a missed PAT in Baltimore.
                              Chiefs helped the cause.

Can't play anything tonight with confidence, 2 bad sides.
                              Easy to look at Falcs and say with Ryan, Julio and homefield advantage they should beat up on a poor Giants team but Falcs are banged up and Giants defend the pass well, and with Freeman on injured reserve they will rely heavily on Tevin Coleman.
                              They're not even healthy on either line.

Right now the only two plays I could have are under 53 and Giants + 3.5

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                                Sorry FM, didn't get to check in yesterday, I was in a battle all night and just about came out ahead thanks largely to a missed PAT in Baltimore.
                                Chiefs helped the cause.

Can't play anything tonight with confidence, 2 bad sides.
                                Easy to look at Falcs and say with Ryan, Julio and homefield advantage they should beat up on a poor Giants team but Falcs are banged up and Giants defend the pass well, and with Freeman on injured reserve they will rely heavily on Tevin Coleman.
                                They're not even healthy on either line.

Right now the only two plays I could have are under 53 and Giants + 3.5

Good luck
                                I'm on the Giants on the money line. I just see it being closer than the odds suggest. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X