Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Albert Bartlett 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant imagine the owners of Rockpoint will be going anywhere other than Cheltenham they love the place

Comment

• Allaho confirmed for this by the sound of it:

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
        Also pretty much confirmed on Final Furlong podcast too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
          Allaho confirmed for this by the sound of it:

https://www.attheraces.com/news/2019...eley-park-team
          Rubbish profile for the race but at 40s I'll be cheering him on haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Rubbish profile for the race but at 40s I'll be cheering him on haha
            I backed him in the Ballymore NRNB kev and thought that would be the ideal race. Quite surprised they have gone for this with the way he pulls. But good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
              I backed him in the Ballymore NRNB kev and thought that would be the ideal race. Quite surprised they have gone for this with the way he pulls. But good luck!
              I backed him NRNB for that race too, thinking the same.

Just thought at the time 40/1 NRNB would be too big if he won that race over 3m and rocked up.

I like CoF and Rhinestone if I was starting from scratch but not particularly bullish ...

Comment

• Hendo said he'd be surprised if Barry wasn't on Birchdale.

A slap in the face of Dickie Diver fans? Aidan Coleman to take the ride perhaps?

Comment

• Did someone say Rhinestone misses the festival?

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                    Did someone say Rhinestone misses the festival?
                    think o'brien has said he misses it. someone on here should no for definite

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      Hendo said he'd be surprised if Barry wasn't on Birchdale.

A slap in the face of Dickie Diver fans? Aidan Coleman to take the ride perhaps?
                      Not a surprise given the supposed quality of Birchdale’s work at home. Coleman would look to be the prime candidate for the Dickie Diver ride

Comment

• Originally posted by AnFiieLD. View Post
                        Not a surprise given the supposed quality of Birchdale’s work at home. Coleman would look to be the prime candidate for the Dickie Diver ride
                        That'd put me off Dickie Diver unless the market goes ridiculous on him.

A year too soon for him... Aidan Coleman has no chance of getting him home... UNLESS he steers Paisley Park in over C&D the day before...

Comment

• Maybe I’m going mad but is it me or has annamix only been given an entry for this very recently?

Comment

• Originally posted by My tent or yours View Post
                            Maybe I’m going mad but is it me or has annamix only been given an entry for this very recently?
                            Been block entered in them all, all the way through I believe...

Comment

• Not sure on the above - I can’t recall but don’t remember him holding an entry in this. PP have him shorter for this than the supreme & Ballymore

Comment

• Originally posted by AnFiieLD. View Post
                                Not sure on the above - I can’t recall but don’t remember him holding an entry in this. PP have him shorter for this than the supreme & Ballymore
                                Would anyone have checked?!

The exchanges have him shorter for the Ballymore.

Not sure how anyone could have him on their mind really... for any race.

2 runs in his life, both 2nd... with an 830 break between them - now coming here without any positive vibes at all, or any mentions?

There will NEVER be a winner of this race with just 2 career runs, I'd say

Comment

Working...
                                X