Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
    3lb Claimer
    Lack of sleep and head in shed ....again :-)))

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Is Dickie Diver not a horse than is just painfully obviously not ready for the Albert Bartlett?

I am going to be annoyed with myself when I inevitably get sucked in, back him, then realise he pulls way to hard and wanders around so won't win
    This. Dickie Diver could easily turn out to be the best of these long term but for this race you need plenty of experience over hurdles

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Pie View Post
    BV please just watch the Chepstow race
    DD comes to win the race, flattens the last , loses momentum and still gets up to almost to win.
    IMO DD is the danger to COF
    You’ve missed my point

How can you make conclusions for an Albert Bartlett when the race was run over 2m3f? LO has improved massively for the step up in trip, stamina is this chaps forte. The fact Dickie Diver managed to get back on terms tells me he’s probably too quick, I think he would be running in the Ballymore if they weren’t mob handed. Has he even run 3m?

3lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
    You’ve missed my point

How can you make conclusions for an Albert Bartlett when the race was run over 2m3f? LO has improved massively for the step up in trip, stamina is this chaps forte. The fact Dickie Diver managed to get back on terms tells me he’s probably too quick, I think he would be running in the Ballymore if they weren’t mob handed. Has he even run 3m?
    Won PTP Heavy 3 miles
    Have no worries staying the trip
    Get where you are re experience and past trends
    Yes LO has improved and I did add a bit of 20’s but if I had to side between the 2 then DD