Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Festival Winners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
    Where did you see Kilbricken storm definitely going chasing Kev ?, that'll be my first A/p bet up t' swanny !.
    did him for the stayers hurdle.
    The trainer said that he’s four decent novice chasers this season - one of which was KS.

I think I remember that anyway

Comment

Originally posted by jkite16 View Post
      Am I mad in thinking 4/1 about Benie Des Dieux is absolutely huge... I'm convinced Laurina will be going for the Arkle and it's only a matter of time before Apples Jade steps up and goes for the stayers. That 4/1 could swiftly become 6/4 once they all start coming out...

*Side note - Benie Des Dieux could easily go chasing, in which case, ignore the above
      Laurina will not be going for the Arkle

Comment

Originally posted by billymag View Post
        Laurina will not be going for the Arkle
        You certain billy?

Mares race?

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post

And for the record, I thought the mares novice race last season was probably the most uncompetitive pointless race I've see at the festival in 30 years, it reminded me of a novice hurdle race at Sedgefield in deep ground where the 1/8 fav comes 25l clear of bad horses on the bridle, I'm not convinced anyone wants to see that at the Cheltenham festival but the schedule has produced these events...
          I think Laurina was on another planet to that lot last season, she'll be a Champion Hurdle horse IMO, maybe not this season, as said previously, I think the Annie Power route for her is what will happen.

I see Mullins go on about how much of a good chaser she can potentially be, what is the obsession with sending them chasing if they can clean up hurdling? She won't ever be a Gold Cup horse, and that is the ultimate goal, so for that reason I'd keep her over hurdles.

Comment

Sullivan indicating the Champion Hurdle is the hopeful target in One Jump Ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Innoko View Post
              Sullivan indicating the Champion Hurdle is the hopeful target in One Jump Ahead.
              Ooooo Has "it" arrived?????
              I love "One Jump Ahead Day"... (my wife doesn't! )

Comment

Well there's the guarantee she goes for the Mares' then

Comment

The postman is early around your end. ☺
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Obviously the major news is....

Annamix is RR's horse to follow

Comment

Obviously the major news is....

Annamix is RR's horse to follow
                      What a suprise. Does he say 2m supreme route and assume he mentions he's sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                        What a suprise. Does he say 2m supreme route and assume he mentions he's sound.
                        Neither.

There is no interview with RR. Literally just says that's his horse to follow and Chambers gives Saldier.

Comment

Neither.

There is no interview with RR. Literally just says that's his horse to follow and Chambers gives Saldier.
                          Thanks did sullivan give a horse to follow? Or mention dento des obeaux?

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                            Thanks did sullivan give a horse to follow? Or mention dento des obeaux?
                            Chante Neige...

Sullivan is the headline act in the 'Owners Enclosure' section, gives detailed views on most of his horses.

On Dento, they have high hopes. Nearly ran in the summer but decided to give him more time. Think he could be smart.

Comment

Mullins Bingo is so called because that's what it is. What it isn't is Sullivan Bingo or Ricci Bingo. Mullins makes the calls and makes them as late as possible. I was at Listowel last week for Shanning on the Thursday (long term plan) and on the Friday it was supposed to have been Cadmium and Eileen O, even the week before. As it happened, Eileen O ran on Wednesday and Cadmium waits for another day. As owners you accept this and get on with it. Punters should learn to do the same.
                              Anyone bringing up Footpad being diverted to Aintree at the owners' wishes might like to ponder the fact that he suddenly had a minor injury that prevented him from running there but had cleared by Punchestown.

Comment

Chante Neige...

Sullivan is the headline act in the 'Owners Enclosure' section, gives detailed views on most of his horses.

On Dento, they have high hopes. Nearly ran in the summer but decided to give him more time. Think he could be smart.
                                Thankyou I'll give it a thorough read when I get home assuming it arrives today

Comment

Working...
                                X