Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Owners Group

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    Isty suggested I listed mine so I'll use this rather than start a new thread.

Poly Rock - my first horse with Supreme, coincidentally bought 4 years ago almost to the day. Over 3 years before we got a run due to a long list of minor injuries that started with a stress fracture the weekend before he was due to run in the Land Rover bumper at Punchestown. Willie has always said he's decent and he even an entry in the Royal Bond.

Cadmium - bought on the same day as Airlie Beach so I've had worse days. Hopefully goes for the Drinmore.

Bunk Off Early - injured when falling in May. In light training and looking at a spring hurdling campaign.

Robin De Carlow - come on a bundle recently. Wants decent ground and possible targets in about 3 weeks.

Dramalarma Lucy - leased. Picked up an injury but should be back in the spring.

Eileen O - leased. Wants winter ground but well thought of.

Shanning - come up against hot pots in 3 handicaps that have seen her go up to 136 from 128 in defeat. More to come hopefully.

Kemboy - still improving.

Chambord Du Lys - disappointing since returning from injury.

Get Over It - leased. Looking forward to her first appearance, probably next spring.
    Can you lease from supreme ? I thought you could only buy

Top Amateur
    It's more that you lease via Supreme.

Basically, fillies/mares are leased for racing from top breeders like Ken Parkhill. There is no charge but, obviously, you don't get any of the potential increase in value. However, you do get your percentage share of prize-money. As there is no upfront cost and you just pay a monthly training amount (currently 26 per 1%?), it's a cheap way of having a horse in training with a top trainer.

3lb Claimer
    Hi
    I have a couple of shares in Clarendon Street
    Viewed the bumper run and looked a v progressive horse, came through the field well and one for the future hopefully
    It’s a bit of fun and regular updates keep you well informed
    I take my horses v seriously and was upset to see NH entering Birchdale in CS debut
    Not Nico’s finest ride or was he riding to orders?
    I’m not saying CS would have beaten Birchdale but .....

3lb Claimer
    Poor effort today by CS
    EBF qualifier , first 4 .
    Looked as if Nico was riding for fourth and got tapped for toe
    Winner backed from 50’s

3lb Claimer
    CS scoped badly post race