Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanh97 View Post
    Is it worth attempting acouple of tricasts in this? Altior, Min and then switching up the 3rd?
    I placed a bet with bet365 this morning and received a notification saying I had a feee fiver for the Champion Chase. The Altior/Min forecast was only 11/10 so I left that alone.

Ended up doing Altior/Min/God’s Own at 16/1

Top Amateur
    For me it's Castlegrace Paddy w/o the great Altior. Will like the ground + has the pilot to ride for a place.

Top Amateur
    Not a betting race for me, but can not see altior and min out of the first two, had min last year but can not see why min would beat altior.. would do a straight FC but for a small return so not really worth it, looking forward to just watch the race.. then its TIGER ROLL TIME..

I love that horse

Impossible for Altior to lose if he jumps the last.

Top Amateur
    I imagine he would have got up anyway but not sure how the starter let them have 5+ lengths at the start given how he’s been for every other race

Does he come back for 3 in a row next year? 3/1 looks awful big, i wouldnt be interested in upping his trip next year, why risk ruining a champion, just enjoy him.

Min was really disappointing

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
    Min was really disappointing
    didn't jump all way round, can't do that in a champ chse unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Willypigeon View Post
    Does he come back for 3 in a row next year? 3/1 looks awful big, i wouldnt be interested in upping his trip next year, why risk ruining a champion, just enjoy him.
    How about the King George as an early season target then back for 3 in a row at Cheltenham,if any horse can,Altior can,a true champ.