Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing! Not my finest bet this year, but I backed it early on before footpad lost this season thinking he would rack up a load of wins in Ireland and go for the champion chase as a shorter priced second fav or nailed on certainty if anything happened to altior with the insurance of any race (which I’ve done a lot more of this year) in case connections upped him in trip. Just one of those bad bets that hasn’t gone to plan

Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Kautostar View Post
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing! Not my finest bet this year, but I backed it early on before footpad lost this season thinking he would rack up a load of wins in Ireland and go for the champion chase as a shorter priced second fav or nailed on certainty if anything happened to altior with the insurance of any race (which I’ve done a lot more of this year) in case connections upped him in trip. Just one of those bad bets that hasn’t gone to plan
    early doors yet

True it’s a long way till march but I don’t think altior will lose if he turns up in one piece at Cheltenham

Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Kautostar View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it too much Kautostar , I've got plenty of crap bets , we can't all be perfect .
    Any way, Only need one or two good one's to have a decent festival.

Very true the ups and downs of ante post betting