Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Not wanting to count my chickens too soon but feel in a very comfortable position with the victory of Le Richebourg today. Him & Cilaos Emery my two. That'll do I think.
    Have the Same 2 and happy.
    I want Kalashnikov ew. But I also want him around 10s so I'll wait to the day and see what price he'll be. I don't think 10s is out of the question.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post
      Having missed the prices on Le Richebourg happy to be on the Hills 18-1 double now. As others have said a big thanks to whoever brought that market to our attention.
      Same for me. Between that double and a strong position on Cilaos Emery, i'm in a very happy position.
      (The only other bet I have is Mengli Khan. But no chance there)

Happy to side completely with the Irish in this race. Still hope and think Cilaos Emery can win this but Le Richebourg is a very solid chance here. If experience counts against CE then hopefully LR can pick up the pieces

Comment

• Us And Them is a solid yardstick always runs his race. Hardline beat him 10L fair and square.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
          Us And Them is a solid yardstick always runs his race. Hardline beat him 10L fair and square.
          interesting to see how he runs tomorrow, as going arkle would be an obvious consideration for elliott.

Comment

• It's hard not to be impressed by Le Richebourg today. He goes into this as the one to beat for me. I haven't got a dime on him in singles but will have to change that over the next few weeks.

The Irish are big favourites to take this race imo.

Comment

• Was a bit worried by how "in" I am on Le Richebourg, but that was tremenjus

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
                Us And Them is a solid yardstick always runs his race. Hardline beat him 10L fair and square.
                Boopa,
                Hardline is winning the JLT

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                  Have the Same 2 and happy.
                  I want Kalashnikov ew. But I also want him around 10s so I'll wait to the day and see what price he'll be. I don't think 10s is out of the question.
                  Vv happy
                  Same as :-)))

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                    Yep added L riche big single earlier in week.
                    But like my 107-1 double with DDS in JLT even better.
                    I know a few have had something like this also.
                    Nice looking double Q. Only problem you have is that no Scilly Isles winner has won a JLT.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                      Nice looking double Q. Only problem you have is that no Scilly Isles winner has won a JLT.
                      oh bugger

Comment

• How did knocknanuss run? I know he fell but I wasn’t able to see it and interesting to see how he was going before the fall? I thought he ran impressively against master Dino at fontwell who would have been one of the favourites for the jlt. Shame we know no more about him after today I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by My tent or yours View Post
                          How did knocknanuss run? I know he fell but I wasn’t able to see it and interesting to see how he was going before the fall? I thought he ran impressively against master Dino at fontwell who would have been one of the favourites for the jlt. Shame we know no more about him after today I guess.
                          He looked like he was running very erratically to me before the fall

Comment

• He pulled hard.

Comment

• LR was really good today, my bigger bet is on CE......if CE was to run in todays race I think id fancy him to do the same as LR.
                              Can anyone see past them 2?

Comment

• Of the British think its reasonable to say that Dynamite Dollars is the best and does require to be in the conversation, the price is pretty fair also, he's already run to a level that would see him make the frame.

Comment

Working...
                                X