Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
    Asked the girl in the shop she said it was ok.
    Hope you get it but it'll more likely be paid out at 11/8 and Arkle SP if he does the business.

Comment

• If he wins this he hardly goes Irish Arkle next weekend does he? Where’s the next race for him? Hardly ideal if he goes from this to Cheltenham

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        Hope you get it but it'll more likely be paid out at 11/8 and Arkle SP if he does the business.
        Yeah I was a little skeptical myself FM that’s why I asked the question. I work across the road from the shop so might pop in an query it again & we’ll see how he goes tomorrow.

Comment

• Ask later never know mite get some balloon on that day could even collect at Cheltenham when the shops going mental and they want you in and out quickly

Comment

Yeah I was a little skeptical myself FM that’s why I asked the question. I work across the road from the shop so might pop in an query it again & we’ll see how he goes tomorrow.
            working across road from the shop must be handy... or not so hahaha

Comment

• I have CE won and all

Comment

• Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
                working across road from the shop must be handy... or not so hahaha
                There’s 4 shops within a few mins walk. Handy & dangerous in equal measure haha

Comment

• Closest shop to my office is a Coral, which is bobbins as their shops don't offer BOG unless you have some stupid card. Our old gaff used to have a Ladbrokes downstairs which while it looked like an Argos, I had very fond memories of walking out of there with a rake of cash when Any Currency won the cross country a few years back

Comment

There’s 4 shops within a few mins walk. Handy & dangerous in equal measure haha
                    Good choice then.

Comment

• Today is the day.
                      Cilaos emery
                      Duc des genievres
                      Arctic fire

Dynamite dollars
                      Ornua
                      Us and them.

I know who id rather be beating.

victory today will see him go to Legit fav. And there's not one infront of him in the market id be worried about.

Needs to do the business now. Without saying will have improvement in him. But no excuses from me
                      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Yeah he needs to win.

Comment

• It'll be a very good performance to win FTO- he probably has to as yous say.

Really hope my visions of how good a chaser he could be come true today....will be a blow if he doesn't!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                            Today is the day.
                            Cilaos emery
                            Duc des genievres
                            Arctic fire

Dynamite dollars
                            Ornua
                            Us and them.

I know who id rather be beating.

victory today will see him go to Legit fav. And there's not one infront of him in the market id be worried about.

Needs to do the business now. Without saying will have improvement in him. But no excuses from me
                            Beating The Duc & Artic Fire will see him as legit fav???? Thats a stretch even for you Scooby.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                              Beating The Duc & Artic Fire will see him as legit fav???? Thats a stretch even for you Scooby.
                              Arctic fire is still a150 hurdler . Duc des genievres has a good run on the board and good back form . Both come in with race fitness on side.

When you have an irish summer horse like ornua bang in contention with dynamite dollars. It's hardly something to worry about. Duc des genievres / arctic fire are better horses than ornua.

Pingshou has bombed.
                              Diakili has bombed
                              Highway one o one has bombed

Cubamania and rashaan have been either side of ornua.
                              And they've both bombed too.

Pretty telling the bench mark of the English. Hangs by a thread.

The markets been waiting for the real fav.
                              Last edited by Scooby91; 24 January 2019, 08:48 AM.
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Are we concerned by the market drift on CE?

Comment

Working...
                                X