Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys - a question with my tongue firmly in my cheek here.

But what happens if Cilaos Emery emerges and he isn't very good?

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
      Guys - a question with my tongue firmly in my cheek here.

Same with Annamix we shake our fists at the antepost Gods and get on with finding the next one 😁

Comment

Cashout with 365 or you have a losing docket. Wont be the first or last one.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
          Cashout with 365 or you have a losing docket. Wont be the first or last one.
          Most of us are on at 28s Any race with Laddies, so just fist shaking for us

Comment

Like all antepost bets there's a risk involved. CE was a pretty good hurdler, so we know he has the engine as long as his setback hasn't seen him lose ability (not sure what setback was)....only issue here is if he can't jump IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
              Like all antepost bets there's a risk involved. CE was a pretty good hurdler, so we know he has the engine as long as his setback hasn't seen him lose ability (not sure what setback was)....only issue here is if he can't jump IMO.
              Agree with this. Nothing we can do, it's on his ability to jump a fence, nothing more for me. He's by far the best hurdles form should he make it to the race, so his ability to race is not under question for me.

I'd expect him to run on Yielding - Yielding/Soft too TBH.

Comment

• Gowran

The ground was described as yielding, yielding to soft in places*on Monday morning and, with at least 8mm of rain set to hit the track by last night, track manager Eddie Scally said the ground could be soft by Thursday

Scally said: "It is chucking it down here at the moment and*we're due another*8mm by tonight. There's no drying out either so I would say the ground will be almost soft by Thursday. It'll be certainly more soft than yielding on the day."
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                  Gowran

The ground was described as yielding, yielding to soft in places*on Monday morning and, with at least 8mm of rain set to hit the track by last night, track manager Eddie Scally said the ground could be soft by Thursday

Scally said: "It is chucking it down here at the moment and*we're due another*8mm by tonight. There's no drying out either so I would say the ground will be almost soft by Thursday. It'll be certainly more soft than yielding on the day."
                  Cheers Scooby- ground positive for CE.....not only that, i better change my Thyeste's thoughts- thought going was going to be better than that.

Comment

• What odds are we expecting CE be on Thursday ?

Comment

• Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
                      What odds are we expecting CE be on Thursday ?
                      With 26 entries, god knows. Purely depending on who turns up.

They do have DDG + Real Steel in there too, with a previous run, i would say they'll be first to run. Hopefully CE is working the house down + Mullins can't help but run him...can't see it though.

Comment

• Gowran Park
                        ‏@GowranPark1
                        1h1 hour ago

After 8mm of rain ☔️ our going is Soft - yielding in places on both courses. Forecast mainly dry from today. First race is 12:45 Thursday.

Comment

• On a side note, good to see Real Steel and DDG entered at fairyhouse on Saturday over 2m5...perhaps CE will run..

Comment

• Can’t wait to see CE have a nice double with angels breath could be a great Tuesday

Comment

• CE declared

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                                Good, that's all they'd been waiting for (the ground)

Same as colreevy, carefully selected. Coquin mans.... And plenty more.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X