Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
    Hardline beat him 10L.
    Good enough reason NOT to chuck him in a multi !.

Comment

• Just seen on Racing post - Big race Entries - Arkle chase - Chesterfield is a NON RUNNER .

Comment

• Hardline is an enigma even his trainer can't work him out hence the 4 entries. His form is rock solid if you forgive one bad run on a road...

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
          Hardline beat him 10L.
          Progressed since then?

I've gone off the idea already.

Had the same thought a week or so back and went off it then too.

Comment

• Us And Them needs to go up in trip plenty stamina in pedigree. Surprised they didn't give him a JLT entry.

Comment

• The novice chasers just don’t like much cop this year in either the Arkle or the JLT

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                The novice chasers just don’t like much cop this year in either the Arkle or the JLT
                True, but then from a betting perspective there is more shape to the races. Arkle was a non event last year, 5 runners and an odds on footpad.

Comment

• Cilaos emery form
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Yep - I’m all over Cilaos Emery for this. Providing he turns up I can’t see him beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                      Cilaos emery form
                      And some! The way Duc De Gen won today is a massive tick for Cilaos. Gone slightly ahead of Le Rich for me after that. And renewed hope for my any race bet on DDG.

Comment

• DDG was beat by APT who was beat by Winter Escape. It's easy to cherry pick the form you like. DDG has beat a few non triers that want further.

Comment

• Guessing CE straight to the festival now?

Comment

Guessing CE straight to the festival now?
                            Certainly looks that way. I wouldn’t be too concerned about this given his trainer. This race looks by all accounts a week affair and I think he’s by far the classiest horse in the race.

I’ve always believed DDG is a lot better than he’s shown so will also pay close attention if he’s to turn up here

Comment

Guessing CE straight to the festival now?
                              Yes.

If he had another run. Hed be fav. It's the only reason he's not the price of footpad. He'd slaughter us and them, there's no doubt imo.

I still think he'll be close to fav.
                              Even though iv been laughed at all the way from 28s down for saying so.
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                                Yes.

If he had another run. Hed be fav. It's the only reason he's not the price of footpad. He'd slaughter us and them, there's no doubt imo.

I still think he'll be close to fav.
                                Even though iv been laughed at all the way from 28s down for saying so.
                                You have an army of thankful followers from 28/1 downwards, myself included.

Comment

Working...
                                X