Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

September Forum Yankee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilgamboa for the foxhunters ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Lookingt hrough the thread very briefly then:

Black Op - JLT
      Santini - RSA (or Topofthegame)
      Never Adapt - Triumph

Everyone happy with those 3? Suggestions for number 4?
      I know it's a yankee but I quite fancy that as a trixie tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
        Good man Scooby

I’m on
        Not The best thing to tip 2 in the same race as only 1 can win But ADJALI his form has worked out very well. From the same connections. Now munir and suede who have an excellent relationship with maccaire and an even more impressive record in the triumph. Top notch/ peace and co/ footpad/ we have a dream they don't throw darts at it. Iv had a decent ammount on both, (365 is cash out available) And time will tell
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          Not The best thing to tip 2 in the same race as only 1 can win But ADJALI his form has worked out very well. From the same connections. Now munir and suede who have an excellent relationship with maccaire and an even more impressive record in the triumph. Top notch/ peace and co/ footpad/ we have a dream they don't throw darts at it. Iv had a decent ammount on both, (365 is cash out available) And time will tell
          You've probably mentioned it in another thread, but who owns Never Adapt now? JP? And if so, who has this one been sent to for training?

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
            You've probably mentioned it in another thread, but who owns Never Adapt now? JP? And if so, who has this one been sent to for training?
            Mullins, who I'm not entirely sure really targets the Triumph.

Comment

Originally posted by Innoko View Post
              Mullins, who I'm not entirely sure really targets the Triumph.
              I think he's actually in training with Henderson. Owned by JP.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                I think he's actually in training with Henderson. Owned by JP.
                This would boost confidence if is the case?

Comment

Willie Mullins has enjoyed plenty of success courtesy of horses purchased from Guillaume Macaire, including Cheltenham Festival winners Laurina and the ill-fated Vautour. Ireland’s champion trainer returned to the same source during the summer to acquire the once raced NEVER ADAPT. A daughter of Anabaa Blue, she was a ten lengths winner of a newcomers event at Compiegne in March. Needless to say, the Closutton yard have invested heavily in the French market in the last twelve months and they may have unearthed a Triumph Hurdle prospect.

One Jump Ahead author Mark Howard has five under-the-radar French-bred horses to follow this upcoming National Hunt season - add them to your free My Stable tracker.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                    George Creighton (hurricane fly) mullins

Comment

Are you sure. Mark Howard's posted the following on his site..... I was sure he was on page 34 when I checked last night.

For those clients who have already ordered and received their copy of One Jump Ahead, please note the horse featured on page 34 is trained by Nicky Henderson and not as stated. Apologies for any inconvenience. Either way, the horse in question is a very exciting prospect for the winter ahead.

Comment

That's what I have wrote down along with lamarckise Mr John coleman. There's every chance my notes are wrong, and if it is the case with hendo that's fine with me as it's the horse and seller which i Like, aslong as it's not jonjo oneil all will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                          That's what I have wrote down along with lamarckise Mr John coleman. There's every chance my notes are wrong, and if it is the case with hendo that's fine with me as it's the horse and seller which i Like, aslong as it's not jonjo oneil all will be fine.
                          I wonder if he has changed hands again for whatever reason because it seems like a few people had him down for Mullins stable.

Comment

So we are we thinking as the final winning 4?

Comment

Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
                              So we are we thinking as the final winning 4?
                              This was I think the consensus for three and your suggestion of Gilgamboa for the Foxhunters is sensible so unless there's a strong objection I would suggest:

Black Op - JLT
                              Santini - RSA
                              Never Adapt - Triumph
                              Gilgamboa - Foxhunters

Comment

Lots of chatter around now for Kalashnikov, next months maybe, I know a couple on here are keen

Comment

Working...
                                X