Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

RSA Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would work out at 7/1 and 6/1 which is essentially Presenting Percy’s price as an RSA winner going for the Gold Cup

For that sort of bet I’d want 3 figures, if nothing else I’d want a biggger price than expected because I’d be waiting 18 months to collect

Comment

Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
      who is this with Kev? Could be worth a couple of points. Really like him for RSA this year.
      Ladbrokes but I'd follow the advice of FM and HF. Both excellent champion hurdles and know their onions in their new careers as forumites

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Ladbrokes but I'd follow the advice of FM and HF. Both excellent champion hurdles and know their onions in their new careers as forumites
        Faugheen was the better Champion hurdler fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
          Faugheen was the better Champion hurdler fwiw.
          You’d be in the rear view mirror around Leopardstown

Comment

Or put your two points on santini now, and if he's still in the mix for the RSA come march (possibly shorter)
            back him for the gold cup 2020 before the RSA. likely odds of around 33's, unless he's odds on for the RSA.
            like Kev did with PP & Monalee.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
              You’d be in the rear view mirror around Leopardstown
              not a chance

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                Or put your two points on santini now, and if he's still in the mix for the RSA come march (possibly shorter)
                back him for the gold cup 2020 before the RSA. likely odds of around 33's, unless he's odds on for the RSA.
                like Kev did with PP & Monalee.
                40s for Percy

Comment

40s for Percy
                  What a bet that is! Surely there isn't anyone on the planet with a bigger price at the moment.

Comment

What a bet that is! Surely there isn't anyone on the planet with a bigger price at the moment.
                    Cheers for the advice lads. Never thought of doing it that way. Very sound advice indeed

Comment

40s for Percy
                      LaLaLa.Notlooking.notlistening.LaLaLa .... I is Well Envious of that one Kev

Comment

40s for Percy
                        Shrewd ticket that Kev. Hope it pays dividends I wouldn’t swap him for anyone else myself!

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                          LaLaLa.Notlooking.notlistening.LaLaLa .... I is Well Envious of that one Kev
                          Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                          Shrewd ticket that Kev. Hope it pays dividends I wouldn’t swap him for anyone else myself!
                          It looks good today but a helluva long way to go... It is the opening thread in the 2019 ante post sticky though

Reflecting on the 2020 Cheltenham Festival and building up towards 2021. Threads on all major races including Gold Cup, Queen Mother and Champion Hurdle. Share early Cheltenham Festival Tips and check out our preview night reports.

Less than a month before the 2018 festival.... I've had my first bet for 2019

Presenting Percy 40/1 for the Gold Cup - currently on their specials page
                          Monalee is also 33/1 for the Gold Cup.

They're vying for favourtism for the RSA, and I would anticipate whichever won being single figures.

A lot of water to go under the bridge until then, but at the moment we have no STANDOUT Gold Cup contender this year (bar possibly Might Bite) and as for the novices, I see Presenting Percy and Monalee as the most obvious Gold Cup contenders next year...

If you don't blow your own trumpet every once in a while it gets rusty

Comment

Kilbricken storm is entered up on friday at Cheltenham - 3-45. "matchbook time to move over novice chase "

Comment

Santini gone 6-1 now with P.P and B.fair -oddschecker.

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                                Santini gone 6-1 now with P.P and B.fair -oddschecker.
                                That's the shortest price rsa horse iv ever seen . From memory no more heroes was pretty short but he wasn't 6/1. And I think alpha des obeaux was short enough too.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X