Page 95 of 129 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1290
  1. #941
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Will be for gordon
    Champagne classic .......
    Confused as not which jockey but which race?

    Bet Any Race at shorter price

  2. #942
    Quote Originally Posted by Humble Pie View Post
    Confused as not which jockey but which race?

    Bet Any Race at shorter price
    Likely the 4 miler imo. But could go anywhere as they won't be losing his novice tag in a cheap race. If he loses it, it will be in the ten up novices chase.

  3. #943
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Likely the 4 miler imo. But could go anywhere as they won't be losing his novice tag in a cheap race. If he loses it, it will be in the ten up novices chase.
    Although bet with Billies 20/1 Any Race I couldn’t resist the 40/1 at 365 this morning
    Long gone now , must have been the weight of forum members!
    Cheers,

  4. #944
    3lb Claimer
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    219
    Why wouldn’t CC go JLT?

  5. #945
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,326
    Also in the 4 miler and Hardline could be their runner in this. Looks like its between those two.

  6. #946
    I don't understand the champagne classic angle for the JLT myself, but stranger things have happened.

  7. #947
    3lb Claimer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    185
    Champagne a Classic travelled really well over 3 mil3s on his comeback, right up until the last 200/300 yards. I think if he improved for the race, then that ability to travel well, and stay well, could be an asset in the JLT. I prefer him in that race, to the 4-miler and his JLT odds are blue across Oddschecker for the JLT.

  8. #948
    Champ Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Nantwich, Cheshire
    Posts
    11,071
    Quote Originally Posted by quevega View Post
    I don't understand the champagne classic angle for the JLT myself, but stranger things have happened.
    Travelled well in his last run... didn't look done for toe?


    I think because we know he stays further, he's another one that we all assume will go from the front and run them ragged in the JLT over shorter.


    I like him... but I'd like him in this race too

  9. #949
    Top Amateur
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,326
    CC has festival form. Travelled well and blew up. 40/1 was just wrong.

  10. #950
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Travelled well in his last run... didn't look done for toe?


    I think because we know he stays further, he's another one that we all assume will go from the front and run them ragged in the JLT over shorter.


    I like him... but I'd like him in this race too
    I wouldn't have expected him to have been done for toe against that opposition, they all look like 3 mile +++ merchants to me.
    thats why i don't get the JLT thing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •