Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1290
    Top Amateur
    Same had Discoroma at all sorts of prices

As soon as I realised Le Brueil won this was the first place I thought of

Top Amateur
    Not as heavily as some, but 33s & 20s cost me almost 100pts, too

Painful race all round by the sound of it, Atlanta Ablaze was the last leg of a yankee for me, just needed it to get placed

Although i was well against le breuil and it got backed from 40s to 12;s at one point.
    How did it go off at 15's with mr cod on ?

Codd described HIS decision to ride it well, and how he thought it would stay.

Didn't get any of the huge prioces, but didn't think it'd have much of a chance.

Gutted for Discorama to get chinned, especially as Ok Corral was pathetic and Ballyward took a horrifuic fall.

Horrible race. Won't be high on my list to watch back and analyse.

bha decision to ban jerrysback rider for 10 days is worst I have seen just made it worse

OK Corral 33's
    Ballyward 25's
    Discorama 14's
    Gun Digger (Any Race) 22's

Thought I had this race covered, did I bollocks

All pales into significance though, as Ballyward lost his life and that hurts the most out of anything today

I have a strong suspicion this race will be scrapped or severe changes made.

Four mile chases for novices is bad enough but amateur jockeys on board is even worse. 4/18 finished the race with the third and fourth jockeys in trouble for not pulling their mounts up on welfare grounds.

RIP Ballyward too

Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    I have a strong suspicion this race will be scrapped or severe changes made.

Four mile chases for novices is bad enough but amateur jockeys on board is even worse. 4/18 finished the race with the third and fourth jockeys in trouble for not pulling their mounts up on welfare grounds.

RIP Ballyward too
    Think you will be right MOM.

7lb Claimer
    There were lots of fallers and lucky those that got up were ok. Its just unfortunate that I was in front of the Ballyward fall and the fiasco of getting the screens up was particularly unpleasant. Seeing a horse try to get up and not being able too right infront of us while infront of a stand while the staff take ages to erect a screen twisting it around a couple of times etc. Thankfully the other horse that fell was being walked around. Today the starter was a joke - what on earth is he doing.