Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

National Hunt Chase (4 miler) 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand the champagne classic angle for the JLT myself, but stranger things have happened.

Comment

• Champagne a Classic travelled really well over 3 mil3s on his comeback, right up until the last 200/300 yards. I think if he improved for the race, then that ability to travel well, and stay well, could be an asset in the JLT. I prefer him in that race, to the 4-miler and his JLT odds are blue across Oddschecker for the JLT.
      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
        I don't understand the champagne classic angle for the JLT myself, but stranger things have happened.
        Travelled well in his last run... didn't look done for toe?

I think because we know he stays further, he's another one that we all assume will go from the front and run them ragged in the JLT over shorter.

I like him... but I'd like him in this race too

Comment

• CC has festival form. Travelled well and blew up. 40/1 was just wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Travelled well in his last run... didn't look done for toe?

I think because we know he stays further, he's another one that we all assume will go from the front and run them ragged in the JLT over shorter.

I like him... but I'd like him in this race too
            I wouldn't have expected him to have been done for toe against that opposition, they all look like 3 mile +++ merchants to me.
            thats why i don't get the JLT thing

Comment

• TBH it’s 50/50 for me where he runs, but as been said at the price what’s there to lose?

Comment

• Good lord, Blow By Blow is just a dope isn't he.

Comment

• Not sure Champange Classic is as good an each way bet as Gordon Elliott was suggesting a few days ago

Comment

Good lord, Blow By Blow is just a dope isn't he.

Can't believe I have 2 points on that horse. Ashamed of myself.

Comment

Not sure Champange Classic is as good an each way bet as Gordon Elliott was suggesting a few days ago
                      He's been clipped in response. Jumped pretty well for a second run over fences and was gaining at the finish?

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                        Can't believe I have 2 points on that horse. Ashamed of myself.
                        he'll get in the kim muir now though, if they want or need him to run.

thought champagne classic wasn't trying for the jockey myself.

Comment

he'll get in the kim muir now though, if they want or need him to run.

thought champagne classic wasn't trying for the jockey myself.
                          I'd rather he doesn't get on the boat than have to watch him fall out the back of the telly

Comment

I'd rather he doesn't get on the boat than have to watch him fall out the back of the telly
                            Keep the faith. The stats don't lie about previous festival winners.
                            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Check out cause of causes form in his three runs prior to winning the kim muir by 12 lengths.
                              And he did it by coming from the back of the telly.

12/28 (37l)
                              10/11 (36l)
                              5/6 (25l)

He looks rubbish though.
                              But he won the martin pipe nicely off top weight.

Comment

Check out cause of causes form in his three runs prior to winning the kim muir by 12 lengths.
                                And he did it by coming from the back of the telly.

12/28 (37l)
                                10/11 (36l)
                                5/6 (25l)

He looks rubbish though.
                                But he won the martin pipe nicely off top weight
                                Got to just hope the Cheltenham X-Factor comes back.

It's more hope than expectation.

Fingers crossed, festival form comes to the fore time and time again.

He is so slow at jumping fences though

Comment

Working...
                                X