Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    your'e selling him to me SeanRock , Again i have already have a single for the R.s.a @ 20-1, but will do in some multiples whether
    we pick him for the yankee or not.

I would be fine with TOTG too.

I’ve been convinced I’m this thread enough to perhaps throw a few quid on him as a single too

Let’s go with Topatthegame.

Though next month, I’d like to also get Santini into a Yankee as Hendo said anything over hurdles was a bonus and he wants good ground.

Was anybody else listening to atr late afternoon? Guy on there.made a good case for Slate house in the Arkle, never crossed my kind, also keen on Paloma blue for the same race, 25's and 16's respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
    Was anybody else listening to atr late afternoon? Guy on there.made a good case for Slate house in the Arkle, never crossed my kind, also keen on Paloma blue for the same race, 25's and 16's respectively.
    I’ve wanted both of those up in previous months, especially Paloma Blue. He wouldn’t be a bad option for a 4th choice.

Quote Originally Posted by cpfcpatriot View Post
    I’ve wanted both of those up in previous months, especially Paloma Blue. He wouldn’t be a bad option for a 4th choice.
    Was going to say you’ve fancied him for the Arkle most months. I think you have definitely fought his corner well enough where he should be in. You made an excellent case on one of these threads that made me agree with you.

TOTG and Paloma Blue being in I absolutely agree with.

Throw a banker like Altior in? Or is he just too short even for a yankee?

Perhaps the September yankee should be made up of horses previously mentioned but we haven’t yet covered in any other yankee.
    Beyond September there will be info and formlines available so the opportunity could get missed....

Would anyone be averse to:

Arkle: Paloma Blue
    NH Chase: Bacardys
    RSA: Topofthegame
    Gold Cup: Presenting Percy

Quote Originally Posted by cpfcpatriot View Post
    I remember you putting Paloma blue forward cpf, looks like a sound choice, will probably do something myself to include Slate house.