Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Glorious Goodwood

I know it isn't called that anymore but it rolls off the tongue. It's a great week, with Goodwood in the afternoon riolling in to Galway... I don't think anyone on here prefers the flat, but does anyone have any fancies?

I've not got any ante-post plays for the week and haven't really had a proper look - so I'll be more day-by-day - Will have a proper look for tomorrow after Galway finishes tonight but if anyone has any pearls of wisdom feel free to share...

I’m all over Confiding at 9/2 in the Vintage. He looked green on debut but won a good looking maiden consult with 7 of those in behind all winning next time out. The trainer believes he is very similar to Advertise who was second in the Coventry before winning the July Stakes. Dark Vision is the obvious danger but I’m very hopeful my fella will prove to be top class.

Stradivarius at 8/13 is the centre of many multiples across the week including an 11/2 double with Without Parole.

Tuesday selections:
    1:50 – Silver Line @ 15/2

2:25 – Confiding (NAP) @ 9/2

3:00 – Tip Two Win @ 4/1

3:35 – Stradivarius @ 8/13

4:10 – Al Mureib @ 7/4

4:45 – Amomentofmadness @ 14/1

5:15 – Move Swiftly @ 10/3

Sky have an offer, money back (max 50 but this will vary per customer) as a free bet if you lose in the 1.50.
    Gives you an interest in a tough ‘cap and a free Chelt voucher if you’re chinned...

4.45 Boom the Groom 11/1.
    Hard luck stories dominate big sprints but this one had had more than his fair share.
    Won this 2 years ago off 98 then followed up at York off 102, been unlucky since and always punted so expected to go close, now off 90 brings course, distance and ground form and looks to be the one to beat for me....

Professional
    Dunkerron -2-25 , D'Bai - 3-00 , Stradivarius - 3-35. today for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    Sky have an offer, money back (max 50 but this will vary per customer) as a free bet if you lose in the 1.50.
    Gives you an interest in a tough ‘cap and a free Chelt voucher if you’re chinned...
    The buggers gave me a max 20, stuck it on Medrano

Desert Skyline looks a really big price now it's drifted out to 25's with the champ jocked up, difficult to beat the fav but if you ignore his last run DS has been consistent and chased Stradivarius home back in May.

Just fyi Desert Skyline is available at 9/1 with 365 for 4 places, 14/1 for 3 places

My knowledge of flats is pitiful compared to jumps but I've got a bit of form from the weekend so I've chucked the following L15 on, which is a little more speculative hope then expectation of seeing anything back!

1.50 Tuff Rock
    2.25 Cosmic Law
    3.00 D'bai
    3.35 Stradivarius

1pt Afaak 7/1
    1pt Confiding 9/2
    1pt D'bai 9/1

All three also in a super heinz with some Galway horses.