Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Gold Cup - 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
    PP looked good today, but 11/4 downwards for a horse that has just won a hurdle race is ridiculous, if I was on 5/1 plus I would be happyish, but can not see the bookies taking too much at that price..

I like al boum photo for this, not sure if he will run here, but 14/1 vs 11/4 I would take a punt on ABP..
    11/4 is not a price that's just based on today. When you look at how he won the RSA last year coupled with his record at Cheltenham it's easy to see why he is fav. I agree 11/4 is short at this stage but its not a price based just on what he did today.

Comment

• Nice boost for ABP - I'm hoping he's the one that puts it up to PP most

Was a hot RSA indeed

Comment

• Presenting Percy will be a bigger price on the morning of the race; there is no point backing him in singles now

Comment

• Invitation Only in the Gold Cup picture now?

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
            Nice boost for ABP - I'm hoping he's the one that puts it up to PP most

Was a hot RSA indeed
            I think it's a fair comment to say the novice chasers were a better than average crop, but the RSA looks brilliant

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
              11/4 is not a price that's just based on today. When you look at how he won the RSA last year coupled with his record at Cheltenham it's easy to see why he is fav. I agree 11/4 is short at this stage but its not a price based just on what he did today.
              Never said it was just for today? but it is ridiculous for a horse that has just won a hurdle race to shorten him so much, when he beats better horses than today over chases then 11/4 would be a fair price... but until then 11/4 is a joke..

Comment

• Bet365 hanging 100-1 out for invitation only, taken each way

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                  Bet365 hanging 100-1 out for invitation only, taken each way
                  Not a horse that interests me for the race, but Ruby at his best there!

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                    Not a horse that interests me for the race, but Ruby at his best there!
                    second season novice, winning thyestes off 152. 100-1
                    better than Djakadam who won off 145 and went off 10-1 in gold cup next run. also fell in the jlt.

Comment

• 33s now...

Comment

• Invitation Only was beaten 16L by ABP, but not one bookies has shorten him.. in some ways its good to have PP a hot fav, because you can get 4/1 a place for an improving horse like ABP...

Comment

Bet365 hanging 100-1 out for invitation only, taken each way
                          You must of had it all Q. 33/1 now

Comment

second season novice, winning thyestes off 152. 100-1
                            better than Djakadam who won off 145 and went off 10-1 in gold cup next run. also fell in the jlt.
                            Can't knock the price tbf!

Comment

• Brilliant from PP earlier (just catching up).

Any horse that wins in consecutive Festivals and possibly a third is a star in my eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                                PP looked good today, but 11/4 downwards for a horse that has just won a hurdle race is ridiculous
                                Couldn't agree more.
                                And how quickly the reigning champion gets forgotten because at double Percy's price I'd say the value lies there....

Comment

Working...
                                X