Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Gold Cup - 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
    Pat Kelly will be delighted by that; surely have to find a chase somewhere pre festival now?
    Same route as last season? Red Mills Chase back at Gowran.

Comment

• Travelled well until the 2nd last and then found when asked in the run in. Cant ask for much more than that for today.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
        he'll be my favourite trainer if mall dini wins today as I've done the kelly double.
        And given the lack of an entry at cheltenham for mall dini, I'm hoping this is the day.
        What he has done with Mall Dini & Presenting Percy is nothing short of remarkable IMO, even more so, the way he campaigns then. No sticking to the trends, he just does it his way.

Comment

• Have a double PP at 5s and Laurina 14s C.Hurdle.. Something to look forward to now PP has been seen..

Comment

• Presenting Certainty is just a superstar.

Comment

• Davy just mentioned stayers as an option for PP,
              credit to Gary O'brien, who in other words said to him...... "give over you twat it's gold cup for sure"
              Russell replied, "if he don't get run over fences it's an option"

tiny spanner (very tiny)

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                Davy just mentioned stayers as an option for PP,
                credit to Gary O'brien, who in other words said to him...... "give over you twat it's gold cup for sure"
                Russell replied, "if he don't get run over fences it's an option"

tiny spanner (very tiny)
                A miniscule spanner, so small its imperceptible to the human eye

Comment

• He could win the Stayers the day before.

With respect to connections of others, PP is the only horse who looks like a superstar.

On the balance of all their form.

Maybe I'm too in the moment to be fair though

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    He could win the Stayers the day before.

With respect to connections of others, PP is the only horse who looks like a superstar.

Will be using him for my anchor for a fair few I imagine

Comment

• Owners said the same; if they don’t get a run in the Red Mills chase the Stayers is an option

Comment

He could win the Stayers the day before.

Deffinately in the moment. In all seriousness, Why is he a superstar? Kilultagh vic who finished right behind. Tailed off in the GC last year.
                        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                          Deffinately in the moment. In all seriousness, Why is he a superstar? Kilultagh vic who finished right behind. Tailed off in the GC last year.
                          Potential superstar.

You could (and did) knock the form of this race last year ... and is not the literal form that I'm saying is special.

The way he does it is special and I expect him to put a better field away in simular style

Comment

• Does it help that I've backed him at 20/1 Pertemps, 33/1 RSA and on at 40/1 Gold Cup.... definitely

Comment

Potential superstar.

You could (and did) knock the form of this race last year ... and is not the literal form that I'm saying is special.

The way he does it is special and I expect him to put a better field away in simular style
                              If he wins the gold cup. Ill happily say hes a superstar.
                              But I just honestly don't get it
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• PP looked good today, but 11/4 downwards for a horse that has just won a hurdle race is ridiculous, if I was on 5/1 plus I would be happyish, but can not see the bookies taking too much at that price..

I like al boum photo for this, not sure if he will run here, but 14/1 vs 11/4 I would take a punt on ABP..

Comment

Working...
                                X