View Poll Results: Which camp are you in ....

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Presenting Certainty

38 55.88%
  • Presenting P*sstake

30 44.12%
Page 101 of 152 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1514
    Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    4 weeks to 5 weeks? I can see SOME logic in a Gold Cup (but I'd want to know who tried and over what trips etc)....

I have another stat though.

Presenting Certainty has a 100% record at Cheltenham from a 24/25 day prep
    Drops the mic and just walks off like a boss

Top Amateur

5lb Claimer
    4 weeks to 5 weeks? I can see SOME logic in a Gold Cup (but I'd want to know who tried and over what trips etc)....

Boom! That will do it for me. I was already really keen on PP but that stat confirms my selection!

Top Amateur

You won't know but that gif is hilariously funny/ironic... (going to after time real life here)...

You may (probably didn't) notice I wasn't on the forum on Saturday, as I had a works conference then award ceremony....

I was up for an award on Saturday (won it), and have won a trip to Marrakech in the process .... All great?

Just like the chappie above, bow tie on, the full works, looking pretty cool even if I say so myself...

As I went up to get the award, I went to 'pop' the fence/stage, but wrapped the top bar!!!! and went flat on my face!

I then rolled around on the floor, got up and bowed and tried to style it out.... thought I had done, but my cummerbund had riden up and was wrapped around my stomach/chest area!!

Legendary status is cemented, for all the wrong reasons

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    Only Champagne Fever a Gold Cup horse there... and Our Duke

Top Amateur
    You won't know but that gif is hilariously funny/ironic... (going to after time real life here)...

You may (probably didn't) notice I wasn't on the forum on Saturday, as I had a works conference then award ceremony....

I was up for an award on Saturday (won it), and have won a trip to Marrakech in the process .... All great?

Just like the chappie above, bow tie on, the full works, looking pretty cool even if I say so myself...

As I went up to get the award, I went to 'pop' the fence/stage, but wrapped the top bar!!!! and went flat on my face!

I then rolled around on the floor, got up and bowed and tried to style it out.... thought I had done, but my cummerbund had riden up and was wrapped around my stomach/chest area!!

Haha, incredible! Congrats on the award, and not being out for the season

Top Amateur
    and Our Duke
    And that went well, didn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    And that went well, didn't it.
    Well to be fair he got injured, pulled up and retired, so I wouldn't be too adamant.

Kemboy should take the race in, he'd have a better chance of doing the double than Our Duke?

I do agree that it'd be too close to Cheltenham to have a 3 mile race.... a race over 2m4f when you know they aren't fully wound up does no harm for me...

I certainly wouldn't fancy Native River or CDO more if they have a titanic battle up the hill 5 weeks off, than 2 miles 4 staying on, 4 weeks out?

someone must have a video of that ?