Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Gold Cup - 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “His connections will be keen to keep up the Presenting Percy’s winning mentality. Telling horses it’s “OK” to lose a race are treading a dangerous path at the highest level of the sport.”

What a load of toss

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
      “His connections will be keen to keep up the Presenting Percy’s winning mentality. Telling horses it’s “OK” to lose a race are treading a dangerous path at the highest level of the sport.”

What a load of toss
      I was cackling at that

Comment

• From the Weekender twitter feed:
        "'I think we should give him credit for what he is and that's a rapidly improving stayer with gears - and that makes him a seriously dangerous beast'

The Gold Cup is next on @PaulKealyRP's hit list in his Cheltenham ante-post series - read his preview in this week's @RPWeekender"

I haven't seen the article but I think we all know who he's talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
          From the Weekender twitter feed:
          "'I think we should give him credit for what he is and that's a rapidly improving stayer with gears - and that makes him a seriously dangerous beast'

The Gold Cup is next on @PaulKealyRP's hit list in his Cheltenham ante-post series - read his preview in this week's @RPWeekender"

Aye , Kemboy and Al boum the two he's put up .

Comment

• Two from Mullins ... but he can't train Gold Cup horses?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              Two from Mullins ... but he can't train Gold Cup horses?
              The trends boys will be up in arms!!

Comment

• What did he say for ABP?

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                  From the Weekender twitter feed:

Clan des obeaux? Surely
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Pat Kelly knows what he is doing!

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                      Pat Kelly knows what he is doing!
                      Too right CoD... thought he travelled like a dream.

The perfect start for him and pleasing to see him find when he needed to. I think he is going to very tough to beat in the GC.

Comment

Pat Kelly knows what he is doing!
                        Yep, nothing like a gold cup winning a galmoy hurdle.
                        But I struggle to think of many RSA or gold cup winners that could have won a race like that.
                        He's definitely got a bit if class.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                          Yep, nothing like a gold cup winning a galmoy hurdle.
                          But I struggle to think of many RSA or gold cup winners that could have won a race like that.
                          He's definitely got a bit if class.
                          Wasn't really taking into account a potential Gold Cup winning horse winning a Galmoy tbh, more about what the trainer has achieved really.

Can't deny the horse has class though, quite possibly in abundance.

Comment

• Pat Kelly will be delighted by that; surely have to find a chase somewhere pre festival now?

Comment

Wasn't really taking into account a potential Gold Cup winning horse winning a Galmoy tbh, more about what the trainer has achieved really.

Can't deny the horse has class though, quite possibly in abundance.
                              he'll be my favourite trainer if mall dini wins today as I've done the kelly double.
                              And given the lack of an entry at cheltenham for mall dini, I'm hoping this is the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X