Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Gold Cup - 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other possibility was he was just referring to those that are going straight there, whereas he hopes to get another run into ABP

Comment

• Good Point. The Red Mills Chase was mentioned as a possibility for footpad i believe and someone mentioned ABP for it too. Willie has confirmed he will have runners against presenting percy there.

Comment

• Originally posted by delsie777 View Post
        ...or go to the Ryanair???
        Would like that a lot. 2.5 pts ew at 20/1 (posted in here a while back)

I see PP are 8/1 NRNB now.

Best price 14s without for Ryanair, and best price 16s for Gold Cup (wihout NRNB too)
        Last edited by Kevloaf; 9 February 2019, 09:35 AM. Reason: 20/1 not 25/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          Would like that a lot. 2.5 pts ew at 25/1 (posted in here a while back)

I see PP are 8/1 NRNB now.

Best price 14s without for Ryanair, and best price 16s for Gold Cup (wihout NRNB too)
          I wouldnt mind as it's a very good bet. But iv almost the whole bloody field if ABP goes here.

Ryanair*
          Min 12/1*
          Top notch 300.0 200.0 100.0
          Politologue 20/1
          Monalee 15.3/1
          Al boum photo 20/1 EW NRNB
          Fox Norton 65.0
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            I wouldnt mind as it's a very good bet. But iv almost the whole bloody field if ABP goes here.

Ryanair*
            Min 12/1*
            Politologue 20/1
            Monalee 15.3/1
            Fox Norton 65.0
            I bet you'd join the Jefferson hate mob if Waiting Patiently turned up and did them all

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post

Ryanair*
              Min 12/1*
              Politologue 20/1
              Monalee 15.3/1
              Fox Norton 65.0
              You can whittle it down come the day.

I'm going for a big 4...

but we're not in the Ryanair thread

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                I bet you'd join the Jefferson hate mob if Waiting Patiently turned up and did them all
                Haha. Well see where he stands in the ascot chase.

Politologue and top notch take him on. Even if he won he might not turn up
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• The Newbury course manager mentioned today that Waiting Patiently was going to run in the 2 mile chase in the meeting that's been cancelled. I'd not heard that but assume he's been told they had planned to run.

Comment

• I personally think it's a stroke of luck for Native River followers that he may go straight to cheltenham now.
                    If any horse is going to benefit from a rest it's him I reckon.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                      The Newbury course manager mentioned today that Waiting Patiently was going to run in the 2 mile chase in the meeting that's been cancelled. I'd not heard that but assume he's been told they had planned to run.
                      He also said WP was gonna clash with UDS - so just bullshit I imagine

Comment

• Interesting Willie mentioned Invitation Only I thought he would go for the Irish National. He appeals at 65's. He was upsides ABP and Monalee at Punchestown. A year older than ABP but unexposed at the trip and bred for it.

Anyone got a link to the quote?

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
                          Interesting Willie mentioned Invitation Only I thought he would go for the Irish National. He appeals at 65's. He was upsides ABP and Monalee at Punchestown. A year older than ABP but unexposed at the trip and bred for it.

No, but his handicap mark tells you plenty, 162 from memory (IRE)

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
                            Interesting Willie mentioned Invitation Only I thought he would go for the Irish National. He appeals at 65's. He was upsides ABP and Monalee at Punchestown. A year older than ABP but unexposed at the trip and bred for it.

I bought the racing post paper this morning. A complete waste of money but I typed out word for word what was said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                              I bought the racing post paper this morning. A complete waste of money but I typed out word for word what was said.
                              Cheers.

Tony Calvin just made the same case for Invitation Only on RTV.

Comment

• I backed Invitation Only 65/1. Cracking bet if he turns up imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X