Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Anyone know when Nico is due back?? Really dont want to see Mcgrath on Might Bite this coming weekend

Quote Originally Posted by darlojim View Post
    Anyone know when Nico is due back?? Really dont want to see Mcgrath on Might Bite this coming weekend
    Fully concur darlojim. Cant have him on anything.

We entered Might Bite for the Betfair Chase at Haydock on Saturday and hope that Nico De Boinville will be fit to ride, but in the event that he is not passed fit by the doctor, we have taken the provisional measure and booked Noel Fehily to take the reins if necessary.

Nico is going to be assessed on Wednesday so we won’t know until then at the very earliest and Jerry McGrath will be on duty for us at Ascot. Noel came and schooled Might Bite on our new carpet schooling ground this morning and was very pleased. His exact words were ‘That was a very nice way to start the week!’

I’ve never seen him jump so well and, barring mishap, the intention is very much to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    We entered Might Bite for the Betfair Chase at Haydock on Saturday and hope that Nico De Boinville will be fit to ride, but in the event that he is not passed fit by the doctor, we have taken the provisional measure and booked Noel Fehily to take the reins if necessary.

Nico is going to be assessed on Wednesday so we won’t know until then at the very earliest and Jerry McGrath will be on duty for us at Ascot. Noel came and schooled Might Bite on our new carpet schooling ground this morning and was very pleased. His exact words were ‘That was a very nice way to start the week!’

I’ve never seen him jump so well and, barring mishap, the intention is very much to run.
    Music to my ears that! Noel a very good substitute

A better jockey regardless, much as I like Nico.

Be interesting to see how Politologue gets on over 3m1f in the Betfair Chase this weekend. I wouldn't go near him at 33's with the bookies for this but if he stays the trip then the 180's currently available on the exchange would make for a decent enough back to lay play.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Be interesting to see how Politologue gets on over 3m1f in the Betfair Chase this weekend. I wouldn't go near him at 33's with the bookies for this but if he stays the trip then the 180's currently available on the exchange would make for a decent enough back to lay play.
    It would but he dosent run ?? Goes to ascot.??

Hendo seen the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    It would but he dosent run . Goes to ascot.
    Ah cheers Scoobs.