Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Skybet Request A Bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skybet Request A Bet

I know there was a few of us who didnt have Twitter to use Request A Bet so i have opened an account and would be more than happy to request a bet for others on Fat Jockey if asked to.
    I have just requsted a price for Salsaretta in the any race market and got 10/1.

How do you request a bet from sky on Twitter? I tried a while back for interconnected to win any race, not sure if I did it wrong or if they just ignored the request

Comment

Sign into twitter and in the search box type skybet request a bet and send them a tweet (message of what you want a price for) you get a message back later saying its been added to there bets online

Comment

Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
        How do you request a bet from sky on Twitter? I tried a while back for interconnected to win any race, not sure if I did it wrong or if they just ignored the request
        If I remember correctly you have to ensure you have used the hashtag #RequestABet, and I think sometimes they do miss some so I'm sure if you keep pestering them it'll eventually appear

Comment

Thanks both, they did add it eventually after pestering! Would only offer a cautious 16/1 though hehe, thought the horse would go a bit more under the radar then that! Luckily William Hill have given 33/1!

Comment

Working...
          X