Skybet Request A Bet

I know there was a few of us who didnt have Twitter to use Request A Bet so i have opened an account and would be more than happy to request a bet for others on Fat Jockey if asked to.
    I have just requsted a price for Salsaretta in the any race market and got 10/1.

How do you request a bet from sky on Twitter? I tried a while back for interconnected to win any race, not sure if I did it wrong or if they just ignored the request

Sign into twitter and in the search box type skybet request a bet and send them a tweet (message of what you want a price for) you get a message back later saying its been added to there bets online

Quote Originally Posted by Willdunn99 View Post
    How do you request a bet from sky on Twitter? I tried a while back for interconnected to win any race, not sure if I did it wrong or if they just ignored the request
    If I remember correctly you have to ensure you have used the hashtag #RequestABet, and I think sometimes they do miss some so I'm sure if you keep pestering them it'll eventually appear

Thanks both, they did add it eventually after pestering! Would only offer a cautious 16/1 though hehe, thought the horse would go a bit more under the radar then that! Luckily William Hill have given 33/1!