Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Mares Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some seriously big prices floating about in this race, considering the potential.
    had to back buttercup again at 130-1 ew.
    never thought my NRNB at 16-1 would be as big on the day

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
      Some seriously big prices floating about in this race, considering the potential.
      had to back buttercup again at 130-1 ew.
      never thought my NRNB at 16-1 would be as big on the day
      It’s absolutely mad - just taken 150/1 on Allez Dance

Comment

• Should have just backed all Willies big prices.

Man is a genius with mares

Comment

• Unbelievable.
          Had four of mullins in combination swingers
          But not the winner.
          and had concertista on the nose at 180-1.
          each way also, so can't grumble

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
            Should have just backed all Willies big prices.

Man is a genius with mares
            I did

And the forecast, what an absolute result, jesus christ. Me and a couple of mates done them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
              Eglantine Du Seuil has collateral form that makes her of certain interest.

2 lengths behind Aramon, LTO.
              Will just put this one here, didn't expect the price though

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                Will just put this one here, didn't expect the price though
                Haha, incredible.

I got strung by no BOG from Paddy! Had the 1-2 but at 25 and 33 (obviously not complaining)...

and I know scooby isn't one to after time, but he text me 10 mins before the off and had a decent amount at 160.0 on the winner.

Man is unstoppable.

Comment

• had the 2nd - how did it lose !

Comment

• Horrible watch yesterday but I would be surprised if Epatante doesn't go on to confirm that she is miles better than field.

The combination of the hood and an extremely ugly ride has resulted in an absolute shocker. No jockey should be firing horses (particularly inexperienced novices) off any old stride before the race has anywhere near started. It got Buveur D'Air on the floor and it just spells panic. Hopefully, he is being phased out sooner rather than later.

The race turned into a bookmakers benefit.

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
                      Horrible watch yesterday but I would be surprised if Epatante doesn't go on to confirm that she is miles better than field.

The combination of the hood and an extremely ugly ride has resulted in an absolute shocker. No jockey should be firing horses (particularly inexperienced novices) off any old stride before the race has anywhere near started. It got Buveur D'Air on the floor and it just spells panic. Hopefully, he is being phased out sooner rather than later.

The race turned into a bookmakers benefit.
                      Embarrassing that you are still trying to crab Barry at every turn KB. Especially this week, when he's been in fine form!

Boring to read.

Epatante was no where near good enough, and she'll be over bet next time out too.

She'd beaten trees...had no form to entitle her to finish any higher than she did.

Chance she's just not as good as Henderson said rather than the jockey costing her a win.

Comment

• Entries for the G1 Mares Novice on Easter Sunday

Last edited by archie; 28 March 2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X