Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

To Win 'Any Race' 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Archie.Just had £5E/W on Cadmium any race @25/1 useing the William Hill plus machine in the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
      If it's any help, Cadmium will get an entry for Galway next Thursday. Whether that race will affect his price in this market, I'm afraid I've no idea.
      Have you had a nibble at the 25s any race archie?

IF you say yes... I bet you can get the price cut as we all follow you

Comment

Don't back my own horses, Kev. Good money after bad.

I think I've mentioned before that I bought into Cadmium and Airlie Beach on the same day and if any horse could replace her in my affections it would be him.

Anyone with an eye for horse-flesh, this is Cadmium at two:
        Last edited by archie; 26 July 2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

What did you make of his run Archie and were you happy with it?

Comment

Putting it down to extra distance on soft going. He came there well enough before the last having travelled and jumped as we'd hoped.

Probably stick to 2 miles and better ground in future but we're talking Willie here!

Comment

Going to top up on Santini ‘any race’ with Hills. Anyone else’s WH boost not available?

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
                Cheltenham winners in the any race market

Presenting Percy 5/1
                Relegate 7/1
                Balko Des Flos 8/1
                Blow By Blow 16/1
                The Storyteller 16/1
                Delta Work 20/1

Delta Work as a previous festival winner at 20/1 (22/1 boosted) with WH must be worth serious consideration... jono mentions him in the 4 miler thread which is worth a read.

I can't remember where we had the analysis of previous winners records at the festival.... was it a thread? I'll have a search now. I think 22/1 might be a beautiful looking bet as the season starts with the horse... he could be a handicap chaser, he could be going for any of the graded novice chases... we don't know at this stage but the 4 miler is also a strong possibility and he'd be plenty shorter than 22/1 in any of them based on winning in 2018 regardless wouldn't he...

Comment

I've also just spotted Champagne Classic in the same market, also at 20/1..... (WH) boosted to 22/1

I'd forgotten about this horse until jono mentioned him earlier in the NH Chase thread, but he won the Martin Pipe over 2m4f at Chelt and then backed up in winning over 3m at Punchestown with no less than Penhill, Presenting Percy, Monalee and Al Boum Photo in behind who'd all won graded races since (including two subsequent festival winners)
                  Last edited by Kevloaf; 9 August 2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Kim Baileys Vinndication is one I'm keeping a close eye on for next season! Was telling the trainer opted to put him away for the coming season when sending him to Cheltenham or Aintree must have been so tempting after his performance in the Sidney Banks hurdle. It was very impressive run imo, maybe a potential JLT contender if going chasing?
                    Last edited by SeanRock; 10 August 2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                      Kim Baileys Vinndication is one I'm keeping a close eye on for next season! Was telling the trainer opted to put him away for the coming season when sending him to Cheltenham or Aintree must have been so tempting after his performance in the Sidney Banks hurdle. It was very impressive run imo, maybe a potential JLT contender if going chasing?
                      Yeah absolutely one to keep an eye on. JLT would be my best guess but hopeful he'll pop up at a decent price in the any race market...

Comment

Agreed Kev, currently 20’s any race & 33’s for the JLT. Probably best sitting tight and playing the waiting game. He most likely won’t be a hyped up type so the value should be still there come November/December when we’ll have a clearer picture of his route.

Comment

I have Vinndication for the J.L.T @ 33-1. ,in my A/P bets for chelt.

Comment

If anyone likes On The Blind Side he's best price 16/1 JLT, best price 16/1 RSA

WH have him 16/1 (can be boosted) in the any race market.

I do like him - he went off 11/8 fav when unbeaten going in to Aintree in the race that Black Op won and he just didn't fire that day. He's won at Cheltenham before and was described as a chaser in the making most of last season. Not enough to back him at the moment but when he has his chase debut the any race market is one I'll be hovering over.

Comment

I also have On the Blindside for the J.L.T @16-1 , a/p for chelt., Thinking nicky h , was'nt keen on him going
                              for the A.Bartlett , so hoping J.l.t it is.

Comment

Sorry ,forgot this is Any race thread , I would think 16-1 for O.T.B.S is well worth taking , any race, as I would'nt
                                think the price will get any bigger , ??.

Comment

Working...
                                X