Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

To Win 'Any Race' 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added Barra. I’ve been pestering Hills for a price and now have 20/1 boosted to 22/1

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
      Added Barra. I’ve been pestering Hills for a price and now have 20/1 boosted to 22/1
      Hasn't been seen since July
      Might be a broodmare already

Trainer Gordon Elliott said: "She's a nice mare. On form she was entitled to win it.

“We'll try and find a bit of black-type for her now over fences and that'd be job done, she has black-type over hurdles.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Downtown Getaway Bartlett probably more likely

But you're close enough for now I'd say!
        Danny Kirwan could be anywhere haha
        Thanks!

Quite a few of these were done pre-season, but some of the others may turn up somewhere...

Comment

• Danny Kirwan is crying out for a step up in trip, anyone think he might go for the Martin Pipe? I realise thats unlikely to of been their ambition for him at the start.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
            Danny Kirwan is crying out for a step up in trip, anyone think he might go for the Martin Pipe? I realise thats unlikely to of been their ambition for him at the start.
            I do Billy and think he'll improve massively for the step up in trip. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't line up in the MP.

Comment

• Im on him any race for 8pts so Im really hoping they go that route

Comment

• Added Birchdale 4pt at 14/1, price is a bit skinny but didnt want to risk the 25/1 ballymore, might do a funky acca with him in for that.

Comment

• Added

Rhinestone
                  Defi Bleu

both 25/1 any race.

Comment

Added

Rhinestone
                    Defi Bleu

both 25/1 any race.
                    I'm very close on defi bleu. He's crying out for that last pertempts qualifier imo. Or the martin pipe / Albert bartlett I'd still like him.

Comment

• Also added Defi Bleu any race at 28/1... been looking for Gigg's Martin Pipe horse for a while and think he could be it.

Comment

Added

Rhinestone
                        Defi Bleu

both 25/1 any race.
                        Both on my MP watch list

Comment

• Anyone heard anything about Early Doors, seen he's 16s any race. I really like some of the form and his festival experience but not too sure where he would go, I see he's priced up for the Pertempts but hasn't ran a qualifier and isn't entered for the coming one, could he potentially return to the Martin Pipe do we think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Native River View Post
                            Anyone heard anything about Early Doors, seen he's 16s any race. I really like some of the form and his festival experience but not too sure where he would go, I see he's priced up for the Pertempts but hasn't ran a qualifier and isn't entered for the coming one, could he potentially return to the Martin Pipe do we think?
                            Yes martin pipe or coral cup.
                            He's 145 UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Native River View Post
                              Anyone heard anything about Early Doors, seen he's 16s any race. I really like some of the form and his festival experience but not too sure where he would go, I see he's priced up for the Pertempts but hasn't ran a qualifier and isn't entered for the coming one, could he potentially return to the Martin Pipe do we think?
                              Slightly concerning(might he be injured?)he is not entered in Pertemps qualifier as he was in one at Huntingdon with Tigris River where they got their current uk marks(he is 145). Maybe Joseph has decided to stick to 2.5 miles at Cheltenham this year now he knows he can run in coral or m pipe off that mark? V interesting whatever race he runs in, if all is ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vodkatini View Post
                                Slightly concerning(might he be injured?)he is not entered in Pertemps qualifier as he was in one at Huntingdon with Tigris River where they got their current uk marks(he is 145). Maybe Joseph has decided to stick to 2.5 miles at Cheltenham this year now he knows he can run in coral or m pipe off that mark? V interesting whatever race he runs in, if all is ok.
                                They entered him they saw his mark of 145 and put him away.

You wouldn't bother running him in the qualifier when you seen he's well treated and would get in the martin pipe.

Comment

Working...
                                X