Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The Open Championship 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    Well done winners.

Rose placed for me. Gutted with Kuchar tying for 9th. My each way was with Bet365 for him as they were 80/1 but only for 8 places
    Well done MoM with Rose, interestingly Niall Lyons put him up for a point at 9/2 to miss the cut, which I followed. Was disappointed that he scraped through by the skin of his teeth, but what a final couple of days he had, nearly pulled off one hell of a comeback and he deservedly landed the place money for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
      Well done MoM with Rose, interestingly Niall Lyons put him up for a point at 9/2 to miss the cut, which I followed. Was disappointed that he scraped through by the skin of his teeth, but what a final couple of days he had, nearly pulled off one hell of a comeback and he deservedly landed the place money for you.
      Cheers. Can’t help but feel more gutted about Kuchar right now though. So close.

Brilliant from you with Molinari. Pleased for you.

Comment

Working...
      X