Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Updated with November

Worth noting that 888sport are actually best odds on this yankee. But the chances of anyone here actually being able to get a bet on with them is probably slim.
    Last edited by Middle_Of_March; 12-02-2018 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    Updated with November

Worth noting that 888sport are actually best odds on this yankee. But the chances of anyone here actually being able to get a bet on with them is probably slim.
    Keep up the good work MoM. Not an easy task!

I got on with 888 after being referred to the traders for a bit....

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Keep up the good work MoM. Not an easy task!

I got on with 888 after being referred to the traders for a bit....
    No bother. I just didn’t want it to look like I dominate the main threads of these Yankees. But someone had to take control or we’d never end up with a final four each month.

I’ll see if I can sort an account. 4500/1 is a big difference to the 3700/1 of Betfair who are next best.

Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    No bother. I just didn’t want it to look like I dominate the main threads of these Yankees. But someone had to take control or we’d never end up with a final four each month.

I’ll see if I can sort an account. 4500/1 is a big difference to the 3700/1 of Betfair who are next best.
    I found that withdrawing money from 888 was as difficult as placing a bet in the first place. I had to scan my passport and proof address before I could get my money out. An awful firm to deal with from my experience...... I'll stick to Betfair at reduced odds.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    I found that withdrawing money from 888 was as difficult as placing a bet in the first place. I had to scan my passport and proof address before I could get my money out. An awful firm to deal with from my experience...... I'll stick to Betfair at reduced odds.
    With the news about Malone Road, I haven’t placed it yet. It’s only a few quid but I might still change it - best odds now Skybet.

Edited the OP with Decembers added

Is the October one right?

Menghli Khan in the RSA?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Is the October one right?

Menghli Khan in the RSA?
    Sorry Kev just seen this. Arkle rather than RSA. Edited

Edited the first post with the January Yankee added

Updated with February in.

Cheers all - same again next year?